Ξ 4

Chresanto

XxXxXxXxXx

Me and jacob switched spots ,so he was driving and I was the passenger seat.

He driving my whip like it's his.

Jakey and I were having a conversation until it was interrupted by my phone ringing. It flashed and the caller I.D read 'Zo'. I swiped to answer.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Chres... don't come to my house" zo replied.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Cuz we all at Ray house!" she stated.

"Ok, I'll be there in like 25 minutes." I told her.

"Ok bye" she hunged up.

"Jakey!" I semi- yelled.

"Yes chressy?" he answered.

"Detour. We not going to Zo house. We going to Ray house; all the gang is there!" I relayed

"Okay." he simply said.

I gave him the address, but 9 minutes in we got caught in traffic.

"Chressy?" he called.

"Yes Jakey?" I said.

"Can we switch?" he asked sweetly.

"Yeah." I sighed.

He turned off he car ,and got in the passenger seat as I got in the driver seat.

"Happy now?" I joked.

"Yeah." he purred.

Jacob Pov

I turned on the radio to hear my shit playing. ('Cut The Check By PinkBitch Ft Shy Glizzy').

"Ass fat! Pussy wet! Nigga cut the check!" I rapped while twearking.

However, it was all short lived when it cut off. I looked over to see Chressy had slaughtered my vibe. I gave him the 'bish whet face' causing him to roll his eyes.

"We're here?" I asked.

"Yeah." Chressy said.

We got out the car and walked to a huge house. I'm excited to see my old time friends. Chressy rung the door bell.

"Who is it?" someone said in a singsong voice.

"Chresanto!" Chressy called out.

The door opened to reveal a dark skin boy with 2 longs plaits in his head.

"Hey Chres!" The boy greeted with a smile.

He looked familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint exactly who he was. Chres grabbed my hand. "C'mon I want you to meet the gang!" He exclaimed excitedly.

When we walked in I saw 4 other people. One of them stared at me for a long time.The girl had blue hair and was dark skin. I stared at her back slowly smiling.

"Hey Nique!" I squealed hugging her.

"Jake is it really you?! Omg I missed you so much!" she squealed with me hugging me tightly.

Chresanto looked at us bewildered.

"Y'all two know each other or sum?" he chuckled.

"Yeah this was my bitch! We were bestfriends in middle school!" I told him.

"Oh okay but hold the reunion Jacob I want you to meet the rest of the gang." Chresanto grinned.

"Guys this is Jacob" he gestured introduced.

I looked over to see two other girls and a boy.

The boy and the girls said in unison. "So your the Jacob Chres talks about nonstop."

I felt my cheeks redden."You talk about me Chressy?" I asked

"Yeah.." he blushed.

"Aww!"I heard one of them coo.

"Any way this is Craig and Ray I've known them since diapers. They're like family." Chressy pointed at them.

"Hey." I waved.

They greeted me the same.

"You already know Zo, so I ain't gotta do that one. This is Bahja and Breunnna. I met them in 6th grade we've been tight ever since!" Chressy continued.

"Hey y'all." I waved again.

I kept thinking about Ray. He looks sorta familiar...

"Where's Latimore?" I heard Chressy ask.

I heard foot steps coming from the stairs. "I'm right here." the boy said.

He looked at me.

"Jacob? Jacob Perez?" The boy asked.

"Yeah? Who are you?" I asked in confusion.

"It's me Jacob Latimore." He held his arms out with a big smile.

"Um I still d-" I cut myself off with a gasp.

"Aren't you nala's boyfriend?!" I asked.

"Yeah! That's bae... what you doing out hear?" he asked going over to the rest of the gang.

"I moved hear a year ago!" I smiled.

Chresanto looked lost as ever.

"Oh yeah."he remembered.

I saw Ray giving me a side look as if he was upset.

Chresanto pov

"Come on y'all read?" I asked them.

They grabbed their things, and we all walked to my car.

"I call front seat!" Ray childisy proclaimed.

"Actually, Jacob is sitting in the front." I explained

"But I called it first tho.." Ray pouted.

Jacob interjected.

"Ya know what Chressy? Its fine, he can sit in the front. I'll just sit in the back with Latimore and Nique."

"But Jakey-" I was cut off.

"Chressy it's fine" Jacob insisted.

"Ok." I gave him a smile while he returned it.

"Yes!" Ray hissed fist pumping.

Jacob rolled his eyes getting in the back seat. Ray hopped in the front seat with his things.

I sighed.

It's gonna be a long trip...I can just feel it..

XxxXxxXxxX

A/N: What do y'all think?

TheOutSpokenPoet: Sorry for taking so long tty o edit guys! Life has been so busy! Hope you enjoyed it!