Ξ18 Whammy!

Zonique laughed. "Bitch exactly. Like why the duck would you do that? Dumb thot."

"Bitch! And all I'm saying is the bitch had me fucked up! That's my brother." Zonique said

"Oh my god! Bitch stop fucking talking about it! This is your fifteenth time talking about it! Just shut the fuck up! Shit I'm trying to some damn sleep!" Breuanna said

"Right! Bitch it's over. It happened already get over it damn!" Bahja yelled

"What the fuck are y'all going on about now?" Jacob along with Nala and Jacob L said.

"I know right. These wack nasty hoes trying to shush me. Shut the fuck up and mind your own damn business. Ba-hoe you and your sister got me fucked up." Zonique laughed into the phone

"Zonique I mean bitch! Please don't fucking do it. Cause bitch I'll do more than shush you." Bahja tied her hair up.

"Her small ass ain't gonna whoop shit!" Zonique laughed

"I'm not? Okay, try me bitch. Let's test out this theory of yours?" Bahja said slipping into her shorts.

Craig, Trevor, and Chresanto rushed in the room. "What the fuck is going on!?"

"Oh Nothing new. Just this edgeless bitch bouta get her ass beat. The usual." Bahja said

"Hold girl I'll talk to you later. Bye love ya. Bitch you got it wrong! It's the other way around." Zonique said

"I don't think it is actually. Guess you're gonna have to show me bitch." Bahja said slipping into her Runs.

Oh Bahja was ready to beat that ass. She cracked her knuckles and squadded up. "Bitch lets go. Th-"

Bahja's sentence was cut short by a horribly misguided attempt at a lunge from Zonique.

Bahja weaved the lunged. "Okay Violet. You're done!" With the end of that sentence Bahja snatched Zonique up.

"Bahja Bitch you betta whoop ha ass!"Nala and Bre said

Breauanna jumped up. " Oh hell nawl! This bitch bouta get it." She said tying her her up.

"Um Bahja I think it's a little to late for that don't ya think?" Nala said

"Bre don't jump in, I got this hoe!" Bahja said dragging her by her hair.

The rest of the house came to the hallway.

"Zo bitch I'm still not fucking with you but you betta fuck her shit up bitch!" Ray said

"What the hell? I'm completely lost what the fuck is going on here?!" Dykey pulled apart.

"Shows what type of councilor you are." Ray smirked

"Shut the fuck up dipshit." Dykey said

Dykey snatched Bahja up out of the fight.

Bahja; still fuming at the mouth, struggled in Dykey's strong grip. "Ugh...ugh...stop manhandling me old ass strong ass bitch! Let me fuck that bitch up again, I'm bored. Unless yo old ass want some too?"

Dykey was somehow in shock "Girl sit yo ninety pound ass down! And 'Old? Bitch I'm in my early to mid 30s. Fuck outta here!"

"A duh bitch that's old. And don't lie and say 'early to mid' as if that makes you younger. That shit ain't cute." Jacob said

Jacob's little 'advice' made Dykey leave the room. "Fuck all of you!" She said as she made her exit.

Bahja, now released rushed towards Zonique. Sending several direct face shots her way.

"Yeah bitch! Your hair isn't the only thing blue now!" Ray said

In fact Ray was right. Zonique's forehead now had titties, her lip badly swollen, her tracks ripped out. Her edges were already gone but now more apparent. She was an absolute mess, in need of not just a makeover but a life over.

Two time Victorious Bahja finally left Zonique alone. "Bitch now that I reminded you the consequences of fucking with me. I don't think we'll have a problem anymore, will we?"

Badly beaten Zonique tried to gain some type of balance. "Bitch fuck you! This isn't over." She warned

But was it really?

"Yeah Bahj! Fucking BiTche's up is what we're best at." Jacob laughed

"And Jacob you better watch yourself." Zonique warned

Jacob looked unbothered "Bitch shut yo dumb ass up!"

Zonique had a shocked expression on her face. "Okay bitch. I got you."

What does Zonique have under her sleeve?

The gang divided. Zonique and Ranlei against Breuanna, Craig, Jacob L, Trevor, Chresanto and lastly Nala, Bahja, and Jacob.

Saying 'this is bad' would be an major understatement.

The brawl now over left the hallway dented, snatched weaves to and fro, and an already divided group of friends even more divided.

I'm pretty sure you can guess how this ill play out but it's all the more entertaining to say the least.

The next morning. The house was wrapped in a thick, quiet, tense silence. Everyone in there usual cliques, whispering to one another. Mean mugs were the most frequent thing tossed around in the stillness. The tension so thick you could cut it with even the dullest of razors.

"Okay I can't take this! I think we all need a drink!" Craig yelled

"Damn right Craig." Dykey said "Yesterday was a fucking catastrophe! Y'all need help more than I thought. That's why I brought my good friend here. He's gonna help in addition to myself."

A man walked into the room.

"Hello, I'm Nolen."

~