Ξ 1

Jacob

XxXxX

I always dread these days when my mom registers me to a new school. It's pointless to me! I never make any friends, and we never even stay long. We only stay for a year or two, so I'm only able to make a couple acquaintances. See my dad is a contractor, which makes us move every two years. I hate it! I had to leave my best friend Nala...I miss her so much.

"Jacob get dressed we're leaving in about an hour!" My mom shouted.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I really don't want to, but I guess I have to.

I throw on black skinny jeans, my blue misfit shirt, my white converses and my hoodie. I stepped in front of my mirror to see if I looked good.

"Mhmm." I hummed.

I brushed my curls.

"God bless my DNA!" I smiled while walking over to my dresser.

I put on my black glasses and bracelets. Then I sprayed on some Axe and walked out my room. I stood there thinking if I had forgotten anything.

"Shit." I mumbled realizinf what I had forgotten.

I ran to my nightstand and grabbed my iPhone 5s, money ,and my charger.

"Ok ma I'm ready. Let's go." I said walking down the stairs.

"Okay" she responded.

"Son" she stopped me.

"Yea...?" I asked.

"You forgot your keys" she reminded handing them to me.

"Thanks."I shot back at her while walking towards the door.

She stopped me again grabbing my arm.

"Yes mami?" I asked.

"Look Jacob, I know it's hard going to a new school and living in a new house. You have to meet new people and make new friends. Trust me I know, but you gotta make the best of it. You'll have tough skin in the end. It will all be okay. I'm proud of you Jacob....I really am." she spoke with sincerity.

"I know ma. Let's go before it's too late" I smiled giving her a hug.

I guess I have to make the best of it.

////////

A/N: Me and my buddy @TheOutSpokenPoet wrote chap 1 so