Ξ 2

Jacob

🎶I don't want nobody but you, Kissin' on my tattoos, I don't want nobody but me Talkin' to you🎶

XxXxXxXxXx

I sat with my head facing the window. I put in my white headphones, and turned up the volume on my iPhone 5s. My mom pulled off.

My iPhone flashed as I got a text. I swiped the screen to see it was from Nala.

NayRockstar: Prince!!!!

MisfitPeace: omg nala I missed you so much

NayRockstar: Prince bitch we need to talk and yasss I Miss you too

MisfitPeace: Ok ttyl my moms registering me for school

NayRockstar: Ok u better an tell 'mom' I said what up G ^_^

MisfitPeace: Bitch I'll tell her you said hi now ttyl :p

NayRockstar: later <3

"Ma." I said nudging her.

"Yes son?" She questioned.

"Your daughter said hi." I relayed the message.

"Okay we're here." she sighed turning off the ignition.

"And tell Nala I said what up!" She smiled throwing up the deuces.

I made a face slapping her hands. "Never again."

My mom rolled her eyes as we got out the car. I removed one of my headphones so I could hear. Me and mamí walked into the high school and found our way to the office.

"Uh..hello." My mother greeted nervously.

"Yes ma'am, how can I help you?"The lady asked kindly.

"I'm trying to register my son, Jacob, for school." She pointed in my direction.

"Okay may I ask what grade he will be entering? Then I can give you the right paperwork." The receptionist smiled.

I soon grew tired of thir chit-chat ,so I tuned them out by putting my headphones in. I turned to kissin' on my tattoos by August Alsina.

Suddenly I herd a sexy deep voice. I peaked my head up to see who pleased my ears with a voice only a SEX GOD could have.

Just to my luck it was a SEX GOD! I stole glances at him admiring his body.

I bit my bottom lip at the mere sight of him.

His bone structure 'best ever'. bite

His muscles 'best ever'. bite

His lips 'best ever'. bite

That Carmel brown skin oooooweeee. If I had a vagina it would be wetter than the Pacific Ocecan----

Wait wtf am I saying? I barely know the kid! C'mon Jacob pull it together.

My now bloodied bottom lip is in desprete need of cleansing after all that biting.

"Uhm exuse me but where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Right down the hall on the left." the lady at the front desk directed.

"Okay" I affirmed.

"Yeah..... Chresanto can you take Jacob here to the bathroom?" she asked.

Hmmmmm Chresanto is the name of the sex god.

"I'd be happy to do so." he said looking in my way with a mischievous smirk planted on his face.