Hospital
People slowly fill in all the spot. You stand behind the door nervously.
Women: Go in
You open the door and all eye were on you. They all stare at you with shocked eye.

Whisper

Whisper

Whisper

They were shock that you were so young. To be teaching them.
Y/n: Hi, I'm Kim Y/n. You all here to become a better surgeon right?

After Class
Text

Jin ♥️
Meet at the coffee store across the street.

Baekhuyn😈
Medicine sis, how is Seoul? Me and Chanyeol coming next Monday make sure to pick us up sis!

You look in the bag for the pill, you couldn't find it. You must forgot it at the hotel. I'm going to be fine without it.

Coffee Shop
You step in the smell of coffee hit your nose.

Taehuyng: Y/N!
You look over in the corner of the store.
Taehuyng
Namjoon
Hoseok
Jimin
and
Jin
All sitting there, a smile appear on your face. You began to walk over to the table where they all sitting at. They all give you a hug.
Y/n: Where Jungkook?
Jimin: I don't know.

You guy began talking, how life how everything is.

*Ring*Ring*

Nurse: Dr. Kim please come back to the hospital immediately! We need you for a surgery all the other doctor is busy.
Y/n: I'm coming. I gotta go.

You stand up and ran back to the hospital. Right when you step your foot in the hospital.
Nurse: Follow me
You followed while you were following. Her you saw Jungkook sitting on the floor head in his hand outside of a surgery room.
Nurse: There a clogged in his lung? You know what to do right?
You nodded while putting on the surgery clothed and glove. You walk in the surgery room, the EKG heart rate monitor once again echo to your ear. You eye wide as who you see.

Yoongi??

You grab the scalpels and began cut open his chest.

You cut to the thickest layer of skin.

To his lung when you stop.

Y/n: A tumor?
You said to yourself, this your first time removing a tumor. You are a surgeon but a surgeon about heart. You began to cut a small part of his lung.
Y/n: Tweezer
The nurse handed you the tweezer. One hand holding the scalpels and one holding the tweezer. Another deep breath

Shit Y/n what do you suppose to do again?
You close your eye tightly trying to remember what you learn year ago.

Professor: To remove the tumor grab it with the tweezer and carefully cut it. This part you don't want to cut it to close to the skin leave like 2 millimeters.

2 MILLIMETERS!
THE FUCK HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE TO MEASURE THAT.
Nurse: Dr.Kim! His heart beat is fastened up.
She break you out of your thought. You grab the the tumor by the tweezer. You began to cut it. You hold your breath. You began to sew back his skin.