~Chapter five~ The night before and a wake up

{Xavier}

I hear Chloe yell " X", in a shaky frantic voice and knew that she needed me so I leave the guys and start making my way through the house when I hear Samuel say " Trust me angel no ones going to come for you and if they do then they'll find you when I want you to be found." And as I round the corner of the hall I see Samuel raising Chloe's shirt and then the next thing I see is red and I grab Sam's arm and twisted it backwards in an unnatural angle when I heard a crunch and a muted grunt and said " Keep your hands to yourself Samuel or I'll break your other arm making it impossible for you to live with out a nurse."

Then he screams and says " You broke my arm now I break your girls leg," then he pushes me into the adjacent wall and then walks over to Chloe steps on her leg and then jumps up and plants both feet in her leg and laughs as she screams in pain that is when I yell" How dare you freak 'n do that to her you stupid idiot that is my girl your messing with and blackout and start beating ever living lights out. The next thing I know us I'm being pulled off of Samuel by Hunter ,Kyle, and Connor. Then I see Chloe and rush to her side and pick her up gently and pulling her to my chest and I started towards the front door to take her to the hospital.

| Hunter|

I hear Chloe scream and Xavier yelling at someone and once I could get a few guys to come with me to find them the fist thing I see is Chloe by the wall slumped and bleeding from her leg and then I see Xavier beating Samuel in to a bloody pulp. That is when it made sense he got mad at Sam because he apparently because he was messing with Chloe but what didn't make sense was why her leg was bleeding.

<two hours later>

I find myself in the hospital waiting room with half the team,Chloe's parents and sister, and a very worried Xavier which keeps pacing the room still in shock. Then all of a sudden I see the doctor come out of the main doors and looks at us and says " I am looking for Chloe Brooks's family",and that is when we all look at him and he continues " She is fine she will be in a lot of pain due to the amount of damage done to her leg. We had to place two steel bars in her leg. The good news is that she will make a full recovery and will be able to walk and model." We all release the air in our lung at the sound of that news. then I hear Xavier ask "Can we see her doc." The doctor looks at him and says " Yes you can young man and I did have a request from Ms. Brooks asking to see Xavier first."

{Xavier }

I looked at the Doctor in shock but smiled at the thought of her wanting to see me first even before her family. So I followed the Doctor to Chloe's room ,and when I walked in she looked at me smiled and said " Look my rescuer finally shows his face." I laugh and walk towards her hospital bed and say " Well miss I was push out of the door, and made to wait in the waiting room worried sick of your condition." As soon as I to her bed side she looked up and said " And I you because the last thing I heard was yelling and then a sickening crunch that is when I blacked out." I grabbed her hand and said " You don't have to worry yourself over me Chlo I'll be fine, but promise me that you will never leave my side ,or one of the other team members sides when your at a party. Please I would go insane if something truly happened to you like permanently damaged you." She looked at me with a sad smile and sat up an patted the bed. So I sat down and faced her when she did the unexpected thing she grabbed my face and leaned forward and kissed me gently but it held so much emotion it that feather light kiss that I knew she wouldn't leave my side anytime soon. And I kissed her before she pulled away from me completely causing her to smile against my lips. Then she said "I.. um.. sorry I couldn't stand the look in your eyes I hate it when super hot guys are sad an that includes you X."

~Chloe~

I kissed Xavier and it felt like fireworks going off my stomach. As I was pulling away Xavier kissed me back which then caused me to smile and stutter a little before I could truly form my words correctly. Once I finished talking he smiled then said " How can I stay sad around you when you liable to kiss me again, or say something that would make me smile in spite of yesterday night? Huh because it's virtually impossible to stay sad, mad, and even angry around you Chlo?"

And now I'm smiling like the mad hatter at tea time. I laugh and shake my head not willing to say the words at the tip of my because the words I want to say could possibly scare him off and I don't want that so I stayed silent.

Then I see my sister come in and run to me wrapping her arms around my neck and started to cry. I wrap my arms around my sister and hold her in my arms trying to calm her down. Finally she calms down to a point to where she can speak and her words be heard and she says "Sissy I thought you not ever be able to do normal things anymore I was so scared."

I look at Xavier then back to my sister. While hugging her I say "You don't have to worry about me I have five people that I would rather live for then leave behind sweetie." I'm now looking at Xavier and he is smiling at me as he leans in an wraps both me and my sister in a huge bear hug. We both laugh and wait for him to stop and let go so that we can do the same to him.

Then a few minutes later he release us and we wait about five minutes before we look at each other and then grab Xavier and tag team him. Callie kisses his cheek, while I kiss him fully on the lips. the next thing he does shocks the both if us he grabs our waist then pulls us to him then lays down with me on one side and Callie on the other.