~Chapter two~ meeting the pen-pal and his team

~Chloe ~

I got all of my stuff in the house and then went for a walk around the neighborhood so I grabbed my sun glasses ,my phone ,and my wallet and set out for a look around my new neighborhood but after about thirty minutes I was lost or was until a good look young male pulled up and asked " where are you going because I could take you there." I looked at him and said" well I was just looking around but I wasn't truely paying attention to how I got here so I don't know how to get back to my house, and two it's not where I'm going its more like who I'm trying to find." and he then adapted his question to fit with my words by saying "Ok then who are you looking for because I might know him or her and can point you or take you to their location." I look at him and smiled and said " I'm looking for Hunter Cross do you by chance know him?" That is when the guy said" Yeah that's my cousin,Oh and my name is Connor Cross by the way," And stretched his hand out and I shook his hand and said " I'm Chloe Brooks but please if you call him don't tell him my name I came here to surprise him and my parents. Because its not like a pen-pal from Paris gets to do this every time they want to." After I finished explaining my plan or at least half of it deciding to tell them both at the same time. Then Connor texted Hunter telling him that there was a girl asking for him and that I was with him at his house and for him to come by after practice to get me. Then I heard Connors phone go off and he read it to me " Just bring her to the school and I take it from here." I smiled at his enthusiasm and said " Ok then Connor I guess we need to get going." and Connor looked up and smiled at me and stood up and reached downtown help me to my feet. Once we were out side we flew to the school for what ever reason I'm still not sure of yet. but once we reached the school we get out of the car and I follow Connor through the halls to the gym where you can hear the constant rhythm of basket balls hitting the gym floor.

{ Hunter}

After telling my cousin to bring this girl to the school so I could meet this girl. Then after just ten minutes I hear the guys cat calling or call her fine or calling her a piece if heaven which by now i had a feeling she was.then I hear a laugh then she says " Thanks but I'm looking for Hunter Cross." and I immediately turn around to look at the girl in which called my name to see a familiar face but it wasn't registering as to how I knew her. but I just stare at the brown haired beauty. then I am being hit in the back by my team mates as if encouraging me to speak so I did. I blink once or twice before saying " I'm Hunter is there a problem Umm ...what's your name?" she smiled and said " no there is not a problem but I will say this if you can't seem to remember I sent you a picture of my self in a orange, blue, and purple bikini. and my name is Chloe Brooks." and my eyes widen in shock and I'm then I step forward towards Chloe when she surprises me by running to me and jumping in to my arms and I hug her close to me fearing that I would wake up and this all be a dream. Then my team mates all groan because they know they lost all chance to get with her because she was here for me and her family. So I release her but she doesn't pull away and then her face lights up and then says" Boys you all might want to sit down because I'm pretty sure a few of you will fall out due to shock." So we all sit down on the bleachers and wait for her to continue when she then continues to say "Ok this is mainly for Hunter but I'm forewarning all of you guys. But when school starts in August I will be joining here as a student of Crestin James high school with all of you and with my little sister Callie Brooks." and I heard a few guys still fall or pass out behind me but at the time I didn't care I stood up and walked to Chloe and asked " Is this a dream because if it is I'm going to be nail spitting mad when I wake up?" She laughed and shook her head and replied" I hope not because this would be a very cruel dream even for my head to dream up." I smiled at her when she said that because it tells me that very thing in her letters was true all the way down to her wanting to meet me.

~Chloe~

As I stand in front of my totally hot pen-pal and the basket ball team I realize this year is going to be one to remember for the rest of my life. I'm just standing there waiting for some one to respond other than passing out or looking at me with wide eyes looking like a deer in headlights or like a little kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar when Hunter get up and walks up to me and stops just inches away and says " Is this a dream because if it is I'm going to be nail spitting mad when I wake up." I laugh and say" I hope not because this would be a very cruel dream even for my head to dream up." earning a mega watt smile from Hunter that made my heart skip a few beats, and that is when I realized that very single word he wrote in all of those letters were sincerely true even the little hints of flirtation he wrote after receiving my letter with a few pictures of me at a few modeling shoots. Then I was pulled from my thoughts when Hunter said" Ok listen up team I have made a decision from here on out my friend here," and grabs me by waist an pulls me closer to him and continues saying" Will be one of our team managers that is if she takes the offer." I look up at Hunter and smile then back at the team and say" Ok then I will accept the offer so now I'll need the basket ball game schedule so that I can schedule my photo shoots and modeling gigs around y'all's games." and look back at Hunter who is now looking at me with this zoned out expression on his face so I wave my hand in front of his face and he finally snaps out of it and I say in my sweetest voice" Welcome back to earth Hunter it is great to see you again." and he blushes and a smile and laugh a little and just because I can I place my hand on his cheek and say" hold still I think I see blush on your cheeks let me get it off. Nope that is totally not blush then that means your blushing awwe how cute." and he stares at me like I'm committing a crime for drawling more attention to him and his red cheeks. When he leans down and whispers in my ear" haha funny Chloe but I'll get you back for this my trouble sum little friend and then pulls me closer to him so now I'm flush against Hunter when I hear one of his team mates say" she's hot and all but we would prefer you not to make out here." I laugh at this statement and started to pull away and said " good luck on that Hunter because I'm not easily embarrassed by people or at least I'm not anymore." and stepped a way from him and smiled at the sight of his cheeks. And I turned to the basket ball team and said" Ok how about this after y'all finish practice I take all of y'all out as my treat?" the guys looked at me and some murmured really I couldn't do that to her even if I did grow up with her, so I restated my question as a command and said" After practice I'm taking all of y'all out as a thank you and as a time for me to get to know y'all better out side of just practice. Because I going to need friends once school starts and what better way to start then to start here with all of y'all." Then they all said in unison" Ok then." "So Chloe were are we going?"I looked at Hunter and said" Where ever y'all want to go because I'm new here remember haven't been in the states in four years ,and only been here for just at about five or six hours." He smiles and nods his head in understanding.

{Hunter}

So after practice we all go take a shower and dress back out in to are casual close and head to our separate cars and head toward mellow mushroom. While I have the honor if driving Chloe to our destination. "So Hunter how is your birthday going so far?" I look at Chloe and then I realized that today was my nineteenth birthday and it had totally slipped my mind. So I respond by saying " Honestly I forgot that today was my birthday,but it is probably the best one I've ever had since its not every day your pen-pal suddenly appears in Alabama which by the way lives in Paris ,France." she smiles that same smile that stops my heart for a few beats and says I'm glad I could make your birthday special Hunter ,really you have no clue." I look at her and I place my hand on her cheek and lean forward an said" I believe I do Chloe because its like right now I would love to kiss you but it would be very weird considering we just meet like two hours ago." then I see her smile and lean forward and say" Well it is your birthday and I believe your entitled to at least one birthday wish don't you." and with her saying that I lean forward and close the gap between us and kiss her smiling lips and just as I'm going to pull away she kisses me back gently and I kiss her once more then pull away smiling like the mad hatter off of Alice in wonderland, and start my car and started the drive to mellow mushroom an every once in a while sneak a peek at Chloe and see her smiling and her tracing her lips absent mindedly which caused my smile to grow wider.

Please comment, vote ,and add to your library it will mean the world to me.

Love, Angel18Rose

P.S. As for me posting it will depend on y'all my readers and hopefully my follower. Thanks for reading.