~Chapter four~ The house party I wish to forget

~Chloe~

Xavier and I walk up to the ticket booth and get two tickets for the maze runner. And walk in get drinks and candy then find ourselves and seat in the room where the movie is to be played and get comfortable and Xavier places his arm around my waist and pulls me to him.

And finally the movie starts and find it hard to enjoy the movie when you have a little child kicking and screaming because mommy is not giving him what he wants. But then I forget about everything going on around me once Xavier wraps his arm around me and I'm able to focus on the movie and enjoy the comfort of being in a guys arms, but not like the model kind of guy but a true guy one who will express their feelings in a pure seriousness one that could change a girls life forever.

{Xavier}

I'm watching Chloe and see that she is annoyed by the two year ago that is pitching a fit so I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to means the best thing about being in a new theater is that the arms of the seats move up and down now so I lifted the arm rest that separated her seat from mine so that I could pull her closer if I needed too.

So once I had placed my arm around her she visibly relaxed and was able to enjoy the movie while I just enjoyed having her this close and being able to comfort her. I was thankful for this moment being able to hold a girl and they not want something more but this time it was me that wished that this night wouldn't end because Chloe Brooks weather she knew it or not she had got my attention and she was already making me want to beg her to be my girl and its only been like five hours since I first saw her.

|Hunter|

So the guys and I made it to the theater just minutes before the movie has set to start at and as I walked into the movie parlor I immediately spot Xavier and Chloe and their all close but not hanging off each other close but I sat about one row behind them so I could keep and eye out for any sign of trouble. then the movie started but I would glance at Chloe very few minutes or so when I see Xavier wrap his arm around her and letting it rest on her waist which for some reason angered me to no end but then I see her relax and then that is when I see a little bratty two year old kicking her seat and pitching a fit.

So I was able to relax a little bit knowing that Xavier was trying to help her enjoy this movie and not make move on my girl. so I tried to watch the rest of the movie but I couldn't it just didn't feel right knowing that Chloe had came here to meet me and was watching this movie with one of my best friends whom had his arm around her waist and his chin resting on her head.

~Chloe~

So after the movie Xavier offered to take me home so I allowed him to take me to my new home. Once we arrived at my place I found Xavier eyeing my Lamborghini and asked him if he wanted to look at it and he smiled widely and shook his head yes. So I pull out my keys from my back pocket and hand then to him and said " Go ahead knock yourself out but if I find a scratch on my baby I will beat you within an inch of your life X." and he looked at me and said" Ok I will treat your car like its air blown glass very carefully. And Chloe why did you call me X?" I laugh and then say "I called you X because its much easier than having to call you Xavier all the time and your name is spelled with an x right." He shook his head yes so I said " So see it makes sense in me calling you X." and then it's his turn to laugh and says "Ok then if your going to call me X then I'll call you Chlo or C." I look at him and say "Ok I'm cool with it if you are?" And he shakes this head yes.

<Two days later >

I'm now over at Hunter's house at one of his crazy drunk'n party's sober and very cautious of everybody because just because I'm here to have fun I'm not here to get laid like half of the girls are and do I decide to go find Hunter and tell him I'm going home when I'm grabbed from behind and find that I can't get out of whoever it is that has me in a vise like grip when I smell alcohol on the persons breath and now I defiantly need to get away from this guy but just as I think I'm going to get the chance of running the guy places his hands on my hips and pills me back to him and says " Not so fast angel you've yet to experience heaven." and that is then I scream for X because he's the only other person that comes to these party's and doesn't even touch alcohol, then I feel a hand over my mouth as my attacker says " trust me angel no ones going to come for you and if they do they'll find you when I want you to be found."

He starts lifting my shirt when all if a sudden I feel the guys weight lifted from my body and I collapse in the floor and listen to my hero threatening the guy when I realized that it was Xavier and he was pissed off then I hear this crunch and a scream of pure pain but then I hear the guy say " You broke my arm now I break your girls leg." then I feel a weight on my left leg as this is going on ,the guy jumps and lands on my leg and I hear a crunch and I scream in pain trying to stay awake but fail at it because the last thing I hear before blacking out was Xavier yelling and a another sound of more broken bones.

So follow ,comment ,vote and should be posting chapter three Friday or Saturday so till then have fun.

Love,

Angel18rose