oO0Hatch0Oo

Aaa I'm so sorry for not updating! But I redownloaded my drawing app and made this for you guys~

Okay, let's begin!

Silica POV

Crack!

A little fish-looking creature fell to the ground, and shivered. Silica turned on her Squi-Phone and searched up 'Salmonoid'. She compared it with the creature. 

"Hey, this doesn't look like a Salmonoid!" Silica looked for 'baby Salmonoid' instead and saw 'Salmonling' . She tapped it, and exclaimed "That's it! This is a Salmonling!" She read about it, searching on how to take care of it.

"Apparently they are like, well, another species like us!" Cobalt called excitedly. "They are also very intelligent and make all the machines Salmonoid use!" 

"I get why Marina smashed them now..." Silica said darkly, picking up the little Salmonling. "But this would be us when we were toddlers, not a newborn squid!" Cobalt looked back at his phone. 

"They grow up in the egg until they are 3 years old!" Cobalt said, and then kept reading. "And then the hatch when they need real food,"

"So what should we name...her?" Silica studied the little Salmonling and decided it was a girl. She turned on a name generator.

"Octavia, Olivia, Rosaline..." Silica stopped. "Rosaline!" She called suddenly. Little Rosaline looked at her and giggled happily. "She likes it!"

"I'll just call her Rose for short..." Cobalt said, voice filled with happiness.

Silica saw Rose playing with Cobalt's tentacles, and laughed. "She's our little piece of hope..."

They carried Rose down the stairs. Silver saw them coming, and raised an eyebrow.

"Who is this little one?" Silica grinned and said

"Rosaline, Rose for short. We got her from a golden egg!" She showed Silver the picture, and Silver flinched away, seemingly scared.

"She's a Salmonling?"