Chapter 12: The Semifinals

So I have 250 views. I would be happy, but my rankings have really gone down due to inactivity. Please give me a vote so I can regain 30th place in #marie , and not stay in 600th place on #inkling . Okay, bye...

Cherry seemed excited for the semifinals. Silica watched as she bounced up and down, making the bleachers rattle and people stare.

Silica seemed to be forgetting something, but she couldn't put a tentacle on it. She prepared her weapon and got ready for the battle against Team Violet. The second round was so easy, Silica could see Ray sleeping through it, and they would still win. Team Flame was no match for them!

"For the semifinals, we'll be playing on Kelp Dome!" Nori exclaimed, to tumultuous cheering.

3...

2...

1...

Everyone sat on the edges of their seats, ready to see the battle.

BEGIN!

Silica diligently inked around the base, then set off for the middle circle, inking as she went. Suddenly, an inkling with the same hairstyle as her popped out of nowhere.

She aimed at Silica, but lowered her sploosh-o-matic as soon as she saw her.

"Omg! You're Silica! I'm a big fan!"

Silica gawked at her, then answered cautiously "Thanks...?"

The inkling dropped her gun and raised her arms.

"Splat me! Please!"

Silica was utterly confuzzled. 

The match went on like this, Team Violet squealing at the sight of Silica and letting her splat them. They even led them to their base to ink it!

Unnoticed by Silica, Cobalt was sitting in the bleachers, wishing he could slap Team Violet in the face.

The battle finished with 70.4% to 10.3%, an obvious win for Silica and Team Ivy. Cherry was talking rapidly to Silica, ranting about how many fans she had, and that she should have fans because she beat Octavio.

Ray scoffed. Silica bet she was thinking that she had beat Octavio first.

They went to the training grounds, practicing for the finals, laughing about Team Violet.

A pair of sapphire eyes watched them, unnoticed by the gleeful team.

14! My fav number! Okay, it's time for smol bonus episode, including some of the most helpful people around here!

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Holfrisky glared at @soanimeaddictedlol , watching as she hesitated to choose a  Splatfest Team.

"we all chose Hare, come on!" @the_iwoomynati said, waiting impatiently

"But the tortoise is cute!" @soanimeaddictedlol said sadly.

"Please?" @Ed_Wheezer asked, looking at @soanimeaddictedlol .

"Fine," @soanimeaddictedlol said, sighing, and chose Hare, to cheers from Holfrisky and Woomy.

I have added my best wattpad fwends, who have supported me the whole time I was here!

 Thank you so much, @soanimeaddictedlol for supporting this story by commenting and giving votes to every chapter!

Thanks, @the_iwoomynati for advertising my story on your conversation! It really means a lot to me!

Thanks @Ed_Wheezer , for being an amazing friend, and following me!