08

They were in a room with the other Ravagers, going over the plan to Yondu and his men

They were in a room with the other Ravagers, going over the plan to Yondu and his men. Gamora and Peter took the lead in explaining the plan by pointing to monitors or discussing Ronan's weakness.

"The stone reacts to anything organic," Gamora says, "The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge."

Peter nods, "All Ronan's gotta do is touch the stone to the planet's surface and zap. All plants, animals, Nova Corps."

"Everything will die," Jaylah says from the side of the room.

Peter smiles at Jaylah for a moment then turns to the Ravagers, "So Ronan does not make the surface. Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole in the Dark Aster's starboard hull. Then our craft and Yondu's will enter." He says.

Kraglin looks at Peter, "Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?" He asks.

Drax crosses his arms on his chest, "I think of Sakaaran as paper people." Drax says.

Kraglin turns to Drax, and he gives Drax a friendly punch on the shoulder. Drax looks at Kraglin, not fully understanding the gesture. He then looks like he was going to hit Kraglin.

"Once they know we're on board, Ronan will isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on deck. Which I can disable by dismantling the power source." Gamora says.

Peter nods, "We'll make it to the flight deck, and I'll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan." Peter says.

"Once Ronan is dead we'll retrieve the stone." Jaylah says, "But we'll use these devices to contain it."

Gamora passes out the devices to everyone, "If you touch it, it will kill you." Gamora says.

Peter placed his hands on his hips, "I'll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us. Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help." He says.

Rocket walks next to Peter, "There's one more thing we need to complete the plan," Then he points at one of Yondu's men, "That guy's eye."

The guy had a robotic eye, and looked confused but also frightened for loosing his eye. Everyone looks at Rocket and then to Peter in confusion, despite the crew with Peter. They knew this was a straight up lie on Rocket's part.

"No! No, we don't." Peter says looking at Rocket then to they, "No, we don't need that guy's eye."

Rocket was snickering, "No, seriously, I need it! It's important to me."

Before more can be said, one of Yondu's navigator had called to them. He gained their attention. They walked near to hear the man.

"Ronan's fleet has been spotted, and will arrive in t-minus fifteen minutes." The navigator says.

Yondu nods and then steps over to Peter and motions for Jaylah to step out from her corner. Instead of waiting for Jaylah to walk over, Yondu pulls Jaylah over, his hand resting on the back of her neck.