TRAINING A.I. TO LOVE

(Tails' P.O.V.)

I called her a least an hour ago and almost immediately I hear a knock at the door. "Don't worry buddy I'll get it." I don't think Sonic should answer the door but, it's too late to stop him now. "Wha! Amy! What are you doing here!" "I came to see you of course!" I watch as Amy hugs on Sonic. "Umm... Actually, Sonic, I called her here. I thought she could help our metal friend with a problem. A love-related problem." "So (Y/N) does have a crush on him!" "That's not who I'm talking about..." He pauses for a moment. Then he realizes what I mean. "Metal is in love? I thought robots couldn't feel things like that." Amy pulls away from Sonic. Her eyes are practically sparkling with delight. "Don't you see... The power of love can make anything happen. So where is Metal anyway?" "In the garage. I told him to wait here when I sent (Y/N) home." "Who's (Y/N)?" "Umm... Just someone we were helping. She kinda got on Eggman's bad side." "Aren't all sides bad on Eggman?" She's not wrong there.

(Amy's P.O.V.)

After playing a little catch-up with Sonic and Tails, I head into the garage to see Metal. He grabs a pen and writes something on a piece of paper before handing it to me. "Are you the one Tails called the 'Love' expert?" "That's me. So what's exactly the problem? Who are you in love with?" This time he writes a name very neatly on the paper almost in cursive. "(Y/N)." So it's the girl Sonic and Tails are helping. If I help Metal Sonic win her heart I won't have to worry about her stealing Sonic's. "Okay, it's settled then. I'll help you win (Y/N)'s heart. First things first, we need to know what her interests are. Favorite color, favorite flower, favorite food. Things like that." "And how do we find that information without searching a database?" "Simple. I find out for you. I'll meet up with her for a girl's day out and ask her about the things she likes. Then I'll send you the info." "Wouldn't it be better if I ask her myself? You asking might be a bit suspicious." "You asking would be more suspicious. That's why I'm doing it. So I can find the best way to win her heart." And at the same time find out if she likes Sonic or not.