STATUS: EXTREMELY IRRITATED

(Reader's P.O.V.)

I'm suddenly enveloped in a bright light. When I open my eyes again I see a strange display in front of me. "Alright, Egg(C/T) clobber that hedgehog!" EXCUSE ME?! I look over at Sonic and then Dr. Eggman. This strange display shows the stats on them both. Then a strange dialogue displays my status. STATUS: IRRITATED. I look at my hands. They're made of metal. What did he just do to me?! STATUS UPDATE: EXTREMELY IRRITATED. I'm so mad I clutch my metal hand into a fist. "EGGMAN! YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" Moving faster than I ever have before, I begin smashing everything I see. Computers, monitors, machinery, that glass tube, and finally the machine that did this to me. Somehow, during my blind rage, Eggman managed to escape. When I was finally satisfied with my work I turned to Sonic, who stood there completely stunned by my actions. STATUS UPDATE: FRUSTRATED. I approach Sonic, who snaps out of his daze putting up his fists in a battle stance. "Thanks for nothing! Aren't you the hero! Aren't you supposed to stop him before he does stuff like this?! How am I supposed to explain this to my roommate?! Go up to him and say 'Oh hey by the way some villain turned me into A FREAKING ROBOT!' What am I supposed to do now huh?! So much for being my knight in shining armor!" When I finish my rant he finally puts his fists down. "I'm sorry this happened. You must be pretty upset." "UPSET?! I'm beyond upset! This is borderline distressed!" STATUS UPDATE: VERY UPSET. And of course, my new display tells me exactly how I feel at the moment. "You know, I think I know someone who might be able to help you. He might be able to create a machine that could change you back." STATUS UPDATE: HOPEFUL. "Really?" He nods. "If you come with me, we can stop by his workshop." With not many other options left I decide to follow him. After all what could possibly go wrong?