Chapter 40: The Final

Start from the beginning

"I'm so glad you could come." I exclaimed.

"Us too." Zayn replied.

I then introduced the boys to Jamie and reintroduced him to Niall. It was slightly awkward at the start but things were fine and they all got on really well.

"You look amazing and so sexy." Niall whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"Thanks." I whispered back kissing his cheek.

"Would all guests take their seats and contestants get into position." An announcer said and I said goodbye to the boys as they took their seats.

"Ready." Jamie asked and I nodded.

"Definitely." I said hugging him and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm proud of you, you have done amazing and you are such an amazing person." He said looking into my eyes.

"So are you, and thank you for everything." I said hugging him again.

"Please welcome to the stage, Olivia and Jamie." The announcer said and we made our way out to the stage.

We first danced our instant jive which was given to us by the judges as I struggled with the jive the first time and to keep it under the jive theme. Our score was 30/30 which received massive cheers from the audience and from the boys. I went over to the boys after I had finished dancing and gave them all hugs.

Our next dance was a Cha Cha Cha relay with the other 3 couples. We had chosen to go 4th and were now watching the second couple dance as we prepared to go on stage. After finishing the dance, were were awarded 1st place and 5/5 points.

The final dance was the supersize freestyle and we had decided to incorporate Cha Cha with contemporary as I enjoyed that in week one, and then hip hop. The host called us and we made our way onto the dance floor. Just before the music started, I looked over at the boys where they all waved and Niall blew a kiss making me smile. The music started and we started our freestyle.

Dance on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cheers filled the room as the crowd erupted and we walked over to the judges for their comments. After getting very positive comments, we went up stairs to receive our scores. We got 30/30 getting a total of 65/65 which stunned me but also made me really happy.

The show finished and I then changed back into my normal clothes and headed to the hotel with the boys and Jamie, Niall with his arm around my waist. Public voting would take place over the next 24 hours and then the results would be revealed live tomorrow.

"Jamie, what are you going to do after this season, I know you're contract runs out with the show but are you going to renew it?" I asked him with a idea floating around my head that had been present for a few weeks now.

"I'm not accepting it, I've spent my time on the show and it has been amazing but I want to do something else, still dancing but something else." He said.

"Ah cool." I said thinking about my idea, but I would have to talk to Simon first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The votes have been counted and the results are in Olivia and Jamie, Haley and Mathew, you are the final two couples." The host said with the lights dimmed and beating music.

I squeezed Jamie's hand and he kissed my forehead squeezing my hand back.

"And the winners are...HALEY AND MATHEW." He said to cheers from the crowd but my heart sinking.