Chapter 39: Breaking

Start from the beginning

"Do you wanna come up for a bit and hang out?" I asked Jamie and he agreed.

We walked up to the check in desk and I told them my name. The man gave me the key to room 323 and then we headed over to the lift and up to the floor we were on. We walked along the corridor to room 323 and I then opened the door to a large suite.

"Ohhh this place is so cool." I said looking around the room.

"It is great" Jamie said as I opened my suitcase to unpack.

I got out my phone to a text from Niall saying we needed to talk on Skype so I got my laptop out and went on the Skype window to see Niall logged in before getting and incoming call from him.

"Hey Ni, how are you." I asked him smiling.

"Fine." He stated and I frowned.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said.

"Ok, well here meet Jamie." I said pulling Jamie into the screen.

"Hey mate how are you." Jamie said smiling.

"You brought him into you're room, YOU'E ALREADY TRYING TO REPLACE ME!" Niall yelled suddenly making me jump.

"What." I whispered in shock.

"I saw the pictures today and the articles, you've already replaced me and are going out with him." Niall said angrily.

"What the hell, no I didn't we just went out for lunch, we are dance partners for dancing with the stars." I said.

"But you are already going on dates, holding hands and inviting him into you're hotel room." Niall said louder.

"You know I don't like paps and we were on a break and needed lunch and I wanted to hang out for a bit, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!" I yelled at him.

"YOU SLEEPING AROUND GOING OUT WITH ANY GUY YOU FIND AND NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT ME, THAT'S MY PROBLEM!" He yelled at me.

"How dare you, how could you think I would do that to you, you should know better than anyone that the things the press publish aren't true and just because there is a picture doesn't mean its true. You should know I wouldn't do that to you but obviously you don't trust me so now I know where I stand with you, goodbye Niall." I said calmly before hanging up.

I closed the lid of the laptop and turned to Jamie.

"I'm so so-sorry, I didn't wa-want that to ha-happen." I stuttered, tears running down my cheeks.

"Come here babe, it'll be ok, he will understand and he will see what he did wrong." Jamie said hugging me and rubbing my back.

"But he always does this, he gets jealous if I'm close to a guy, he doesn't understand I'm not interested in anyone but him but I cant deal with the jealousy, I've talked to him about it before and he still does it." I said crying into his shoulder.

"Give it time to settle down and cool off and things will get better, but don't stop things because of this, he just needs to learn to not act how he does if he gets jealous." Jamie said.

"I know, I wont. You're really good to talk to." I sniffed wiping my eyes and pulling away from him.

"I'm glad I could help, do you want me to stay." He asked.

"No it's ok, you go, I'll just go to bed, I need the sleep." I said and he nodded.

"Ok, I'll pick you up at 8am tomorrow for practice and if you need me, give me a call." He said picking up my phone and putting his number in and then texting himself so he had my number.