44

"Percy?" Dad stared at me. Amphitrite's eyes were wide and I could see a dagger appear in her hand.

I waved slightly. "Hi Dad."

He rushed forward and pulled me into a hug, causing me to lose my grip on Dick's hand.

I made sure to form a bubble around him so he wouldn't drown. That'd be... bad.

"How...how are you alive?" Dad pulled away long enough to stare me in the eyes. "You killed yourself."

"Technically I called a hit on myself so I mean it would be an assisted suicide. But uh what was it called?" I looked over at Dick.

"Lazarus Pit. It can resurrect the dead."

"Okay...who is this?" Dad shifted his gaze.

"He used to be Robin." I mumbled, wrapping my arms back around him.

He returned the hug before easily lifting me. "We are talking about this, you don't have a choice."

He carried me into the living room, the bubble following.

Dick was looking around, eyes wide. Then they only got wider when Dad got rid of all of the water in the room, causing Dick to fall to the ground.

Dad dropped onto the couch, leaning back but keeping me on his lap.

I tried to move away, but he wrapped his arms around me.

He didn't say anything, not even as Triton came into the room and froze. My brother ran over and pulled me into a hug, burying his face in ny shoulder.

"Percy..." He mumbled. "You're...you're really alive."

"Yeah. Yeah I am." I didn't fight him as he sat next to Dad and held me on his lap.

"Um....so let me get this straight. You're...Atlantean? And adopted? And you have two dads, one of which is a psychopath who murdered Jason?"

"Basically, but she is a demigod not truly Atlantean." Dad answered for me.

Triton sighed and kissed my head. "Why? Why did you kill yourself?! I told you to talk to me, for any reason! I would have...I would have..."

An awkward silence filled the room as he trailed off. I could feel them all stare at me.

"I watched Annie die once. I watched her be torn apart while I stood there. I could have saved her but I just stood there." I said, not looking up. "When Klarion brought her back to life, I thought...I thought I could make things right. I thought that I could protect her. I thought that this time could be different. But when it came down to it, I couldn't even protect her from a mortal!"

A laugh escaped my lips, as tears fought to fall from my eyes.

"Do you have any idea how much that hurt me?! I'm supposed to be willing to sacrifice everything for someone I want to protect, but I didn't! I could have pushed her out of the way! I could have vapor traveled and that might have saved her if I had done that!"

I felt another set of arms wrap around me and I was pulled into Dick's arms.

"You should have said something...you're like my sister." He whispered. "It hurt so much when you died. I didn't want to do anything, I wouldn't even leave the BatCave...why do you think I ended up moving to a different city?"

Out of nowhere I fell to the floor as he disappeared. I glared up at Triton, who had stood. He knelt next to me.

"I want to take you home. I feel like this isn't going to be good for you...especially if Dad presses you like we both know he will." He mumbled into my ear.

Then he looked over at Dad. "I think I'm going to go take her back to her place.

He didn't give him a chance to argue before the two of us disappeared. We landed on my couch, with Triton still holding tightly to me.

I didn't complain, relaxing in his grip. Home sweet home.

Triton mumbled random words to me, but I didn't pay attention, instead focused on the TV which was playing a return of an old show.

I didn't leave that on this morning...

I could hear a door open and I tensed up. This isn't good.

"Percy...? Who- Who is this?" Kaldur's voice came from behind me.

I pulled out of Triton's grip and sat up to look at him. I didn't even have a chance to answer him before Triton spoke.

"I should really be the one asking her that question." He said. "Who is- Wait...this is Kaldur isn't it?" He laughed. "Wow, did not expect that."

"Shut up Fish Spawn."

"Ooo name calling how juvenile."

"You're the one saying I'm acting like a little kid." I rolled my eyes before flicking Triton. "Kaldur, this is my older brother Triton. He's a god. My dad's Poseidon and my mom's name was Sally."

Kaldur didn't react aside from staring at me blankly.

Eventually he shook his head. "I am going to lay down."

"Not so fast! I must perform my brotherly duty and terrify you to the point where you will never think of hurting my sister!" Triton shot to his feet.

I groaned. "Triton, stop being such a dramatic piece of schist. He won't hurt me. And if he even tried I can evaporate all of the water in his body just by thinking about it."

Unfortunately, Triton walked over to my boyfriend and grabbed his arm.

Kaldur looked at me with wide eyes as Triton drug him away.

Welp, he's dead.

Woop!

I got this done on Wednesday y'all

And sorry if it's crap but...

I had open courts and I REALLY need to work on my backhand

Also...uh...

I got about two weeks left of school when I post this...

And anything you want to see?

See yah