Yeol- Hana

Renjun

"Have me"

Grabbing the hem of Nana's shorts increased the sexual tension on me as I slowly lowered it down from his waist, tracing the prominent Vlines on his skin.

I don't know what surge of confidence took over me, but I know it took away my shame as I slowly kissed the toned lines on his sides and came up to an obvious bulge , hiding Nana's shy friend behind it.

"Injun--- " Jaemin propped himself up with the support of his elbows and looked at me with concern.

" I don't want to force you on anything, so please--- if you want to stop, we ca------"

I cut him off.

Being an impatient boyfriend I had to.

I grabbed what is about to be mine and took over it. Lowering the last clothing on his bottoms, I horribly blushed and became anxious.

So this is.... Wow.

Will it fit?

°

Slowly, I started pumping the erect member that confidently stood in front of me.

I wanted to do my best on trying to pour out the pleasure on Jaemin.

I leaned down and licked, moistening the member.

"Hah--- In--jun..... It feels good" said my boyfriend , moaning in between pumps and licks.

I took him whole, remembering how this moment would be different from the days that we have ahead of us.

He will be claiming me soon and I need to prepare him, sucking the heated flesh, trying to familiarize myself with every part of his body.

Feeling his member twitch, I know he was close but to my surprise, He pushed me away.

"Why--- why stop? " catching my breath.

"Not yet. You're being unfair. "

Jaemin pushed me on my back as he got up, settling himself in between my legs as he stripped me down till every piece of clothing is gone.

To my surprise, he grabbed a small bottle in his pant's pocket and poured the inside of its content ; dripping .

I felt his finger slowly penetrating me, it hurt---

for a while at least and my adjustment didn't last long till I was a moaning wreck with three fingers inside me.

"N--nana.... Ahhhhh.... Hahhh......"

Breathy moans escaped my mouth.

I didn't want us to get caught; such a dirty acts made me want to scream out of pleasure but I didn't do so.

Desperately looking at the boy on top of me, I circled my arms around his neck and smashed our lips, with tongues deliciously tasting each other.

"I'm going in---" Jaemin positioned his member near my entrance. I felt it, his hard tip entering me haltingly.

"S-stop--- ahhhh---" complaining a little as I was being penetrated.

Nana kissed my forehead, relaxing me from the pain. "Shhhh--- relax and just trust me"

And so I did.

It was risky.

But I know we were ready.

He gave me time to adjust to his since after every inch he had pushed through inside me

Once the painful feeling disappeared, I myself shoved every bit of remaining of his flesh inside me, hitting the spot that made me moan involuntarily.

Jaemin felt my inside twitch. And so he began to move at a steady pace, filling every thrust , slapping our skins onto each other.

"Ahhhh... Hah----"

So good.

His thrusting started to increase, while I did my best to avoid moaning loudly.

Wrapping myself around him, I was a horrible person.

Cussing and moaning near his ear,knowing that it would terribly turning him on, feeling our own heights reaching the end.

"Injun---- shit--- ahhhhh, I can't---"

"Take me inside"

Jaemin thrusted a few more, hitting the best spot inside me, sending me to where angels fly.

And so we came.

Have you ever felt this loved to be stripped down naked, bare flesh with heated skins connecting unto each other like magnets?

Because I felt it.

I felt it on that night we made love.

[Ahhhhhh--- Finally had the time to update, I keep forgetting to do so. ( ̄ω ̄;)

Guys, Check out my JohnTen Fanfic after this okay? I'll be updating that one soon

-Kami🍂]