Ahob

Renjun

I had to compose myself a little and come up with a believable excuse why I ended up leaving the store.

As Hyuck and I passed by several people on our way to the stalls, I started to feel a bit anxious already, unconsciously grabbing Haechan’s arm and squeezing it tight.

“Hey its going to be okay”

Haechan pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around my waist, doing his best to comfort me.

I really appreciated it by means that my anxious feeling started to fade out by his comfort.

We reached the stalls and saw Jaemin and Jeno.

They occupied a table for four, with high chairs with wooden tables that was located at the open air balcony of the mall

Looking up from his phone, Jeno saw us and gestured us to the free seats on their table.

Hyuck decided to take a seat on Jeno’s right while I was about to be seated next to my boyfriend.

Why must this chair be so high.

Struggling from trying to get up on the seat ,Jaemin got down from his chair and helped me.

“Injun here” He held my waist and lifted me a little, enough to settle myself on the seat.

Satisfied after seeing me settle down, he nodded his head.

“Renjunnieee~ Where did you run off to awhile ago?” By breaking the ice, Jeno asked.

“Ohhh—I uhhhhh--- I Had to go to the bathroom to pee, I couldn’t hold it any longer so I had to leave without telling you guys ”.

Feeling the anxiety in me growing by coming up with an excuse I stared at the ground to avoid their stares, hoping that they would buy my excuse.

Jaemin just gave me a look with concern and brushed his fingers along the back side of my hair.

“Its okay, we understand.”

Without prying out anymore information from me, Jeno simply nodded in agreement and proceeded to play a game as he took out his phone.

I’m safe for now.

°

The day ended with us four, tired from shopping and a few rounds from playing at the new bowling alley that was recently opened in the mall.

I have to admit, I had fun seeing Jaemin beat Hyuck after they made a bet on whoever was going to cook dinner at the dorm tonight.

Personally, I really thought my boyfriend was going to lose because the tanned male was dominating the first few rounds, but in the end, Nana won.

Jeno and I laughed the whole time Hyuck whined like a kid when he lost.

He simply clinged  unto Jeno’s arm, asking for back up in order to make Jaemin take back the bet, but failed to do so because it pointed out the obvious that Hyuck was giving out an excuse to not cook and play console games in his room.

As we headed home, I headed straight to my room, changed my clothes for comfort and plopped on my bed.

Sighing out my frustrations, I felt bad for my white lie earlier.

How am I supposed to tell Nana that I was dead, spot on jealous?

I don’t want him to think that I don’t trust him.

I was busily groaning to myself with my head buried into my pillow not being aware that someone entered my room uninvited and caged my body from above.

[ I wonder who--- ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ ooofffff-----]