Hana

Flashback

Jaemin

We both entered my room, Renjun got comfortable by immediately lying down on my bed and grabbed a pillow of his own. I quietly locked the door from behind and decreased the light in my room after lying down next to him.

Back when we weren't that busy with our promotions, me and renjun would normally sleep together in one of our rooms and talk about almost anything on about everything til we fall asleep. It was kinda amazing how we ended up being super close and comfortable with each other because of this typical thing we did every night.

"Nana... Just like old times..."

I chuckled and turned myself to face him. He was hugging a pillow in front of him. The small distance made by the pillow didn't stop us from staring at each other. I smiled thinking that I truly missed doing these sentimental things with Renjun.

" Just like old times Injun. I'm really glad you decided to spend the night with me"

And I honestly do. We got so busy with work that we stopped hanging out and talking about random nonsense each night. Renjun and I got super close because we would always do this every night back then.

"I love spending time with you Nana... Especially this. I really love doing this." He slowly leaned his head close to mine, making our foreheads touch. I blushed and thank god that it was dark in my room, He wouldn't be able to see me blushing.

°

There's something about Renjun that he would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, sorta like that bubbly feeling when you're being squished on your insides. In a good way that is.

I just simply smiled to myself.
We stood like that for a while. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

°

°

°

" Hey Nana... What if I told you.... That I like someone? "

His sudden statement made me open my eyes and to make me realize that Renjun was staring at me intently. My heart rate sped up a little, I wasn't expecting him to be staring at my face the whole time.

"I'm... I'm happy for you... I mean its normal to fall in love with someone right? Who is it Injun?" I asked to cover up my blushing face.

"Sadly I can't tell you.... " He paused for a few and gave out a long sigh, slowly turning away from my direction as he decided to face the ceiling. "And if I did.... You might end up hating me"

I prompted myself up with an elbow to get a good view of his face. Even in a dim room, Renjun's face was stunning. He look flustered yet gave a saddened face, it kept me wondering who he liked and why couldn't he even tell who it is.

"Hey... I won't hate you and it's gonna be okay... I can never hate you Injun" I gave him a reassuring smile.

Renjun sat up from my bed and took a deep breath before facing me. He didn't say anything so I properly sat up next to him just to ready myself on what he was about to tell me. Although , he didn't say a word, but he simply reached up to my face by placing his warm hand on one side of my cheek.

And then it happened.

Renjun leaned in, softly laying his lips on mine.

It wasn't just a simple peck, not like the ones I would normally give Jeno, but a real kiss.

His lips were pulp and sweet, which made me unconsciously kiss him back by giving him access to my mouth as I sucked his lower lips in return.

Just when I was about to enjoy the moment, Renjun quickly pulled away.

"Jaemin.... I... I'm so sorry" He gave out a frantic look as he headed straight to the door, unlocking it.

"Injun wait!" I got up as fast as I can and hugged him from behind, burying my face on his back.
I can hear his heart beating fast. "Injun.... Do you.... Like me?"

It didn't take him long to calm down and grabbed the door knob. Just when he was about to step out of my room, he gave me a sad smile.

"Nana... You don't notice it all the time but...

I've always had my eyes on you".

After hearing him say those words, he quickly got out and left. Leaving me bewildered and confused with his confession.

[Few parts done. Will try to update 3 to 5 days at least. Hope the first part was okay

Love yall baby dreamies 💕]