Il-gop

Jaemin

As the free space of the bed began to sink, I felt Renjun scooting right next to me, doing his best to comfort me after he left me hard on the spot.

"Nana--- They're eating outside, I think we should join them."

Slowly peeking from the pillow that I was covering my face with, I came face to face with a cute pouting Renjun.

My ghod, I swear this boy and his cuteness will be the death of me.

For sure I was beet red when I saw him. Sitting up from my position, I stole a kiss from his pouting lips and fixed myself.

"What would you like for breakfast then?"

°

Seeing your boyfriend q eating and being satisfied with your cooking was probably heart melting. My Injun was the sweetest looking person, having his face stuffed with pancakes and bacons as he chew his food thoroughly made me want to keep cooking for him every day.

Right about now, we both decided to go out and meet up Jeno and Donghyuck at the closest mall, since I've heard they have a new bowling alley opened, we decided to catch up with them.

Passing by several stores as we both entered the mall, we spotted Hyuck and Jeno in a store that sells several cool accessories.

They were choosing between a couple of shades as we entered the store and Hyuck was the first person to spot us.

"Nana! Glad you to see you two!~" Greeting us both and giving us a tight hug after.

"Well its been a while since we hung out in a mall, so why not." I smiled as I eyed Jeno, who was already smiling at me.

"Since that you both are here now, why don't you two take a look around, maybe you guys would want to buy something"

Simply nodding at Hyuck, I followed Renjun who already had his eye on a stack of Moomin customized goodies in a shelf. His eyes gleamed brightly, confused at the same time by having a hard time on choosing which one to pick out and buy.

Nearly approaching him, I felt a weigh on my shoulder

Nearly approaching him, I felt a weigh on my shoulder. Glancing to my side, Jeno rested his chin and hugged me from behind.

"Nana, see anything you'd like?" he asked as he snuggled in closer.

I shook my head and tried to look for something eye catching but nothing really satisfied me despite the various kinds of trinkets on display.

"Nothing really, you?"

It didn't take Jeno long enough to react and drag me to the other end of the shelves across where Renjun was standing and showed me a set of keychains in displays.

Various kinds of keychains were hanging and they came in pairs with custom letters that can be picked out and attached to. Pointing at the one hanging on the right , Jeno showed me a keychain with pink and blue gems with the letters "J" attached to it.

"Why don't we get that one"

Smiling at his suggestion, I took out the keychains from where it was displayed and observed it even closer.

"This is really cool up close" eyeing at the thing I took.

The blonde male simply nodded and took the other half of the keychain from me "Yes it is, I think we should buy these then?"

You're paying?" smirking at him.

"Sure why not, anything for Nana, but you need to cook for me if ever I get hungry later"

"Ahhhh Jeno yaaa---- "

He simply chuckled at my reaction and waited in line to pay. Turning around, I went back to check on Renjun to see how he was doing until I noticed Hyuck passed by me in a hurry.

"Hyuck! Where are you going!?"

He didn't give time to look back and reply, with me realizing that he was chasing after someone who could be Renjun himself.

Oh no.

[( ´ ▽ ' )ノ
So I deleted a chapter and redid some editing because I uploaded 2 chapters with the same content. My goodness. Sorry about that.

Well currently typing the rest of the story.

Updating every week. Yay.]