Yeo-seot

Jaemin

We were roughly kissing in Renjuns room until someone decided to knock on his door.

Damn.

Cockblock much.

Renjun hurriedly got off me as he fixed himself calmly , its cute because I can see how prominent his bulge was. I raised an eyebrow at him when my eyes followed him as he was heading to his door to open it.

He left me with a hard on ,and now someone was about to enter his room. I had to cool myself off so I decided to lie on my stomach and burry my head on one of his pillows. Inhaling his scent isn't really helping me calm my friend down below.

Shit.

I cant help but groan loudly as a sign of my tantrum. Something interesting was about to happen.

°

Renjun

Renjun

I can hear Nana groaning from my bed as I calmly open my bedroom door to see who it was.

I was instantly bombarded early by a pink haired boy,no other than Winwin Hyung.

"Good morning!!!! Kun ge is wondering what you'd want for breakfa--"

Winwin stopped in mid sentence as he saw Jaemin on my bed, peacefully to be asleep. He grabbed hold of my shoulders and gave me a smirk.

"I see you two have made up". wriggling his eye brows as he mentioned it loud enough for Jaemin to hear.

I blushed intensely and unconsciously grabbed my hyungs collar gesturing to shut up and pretend that he didn't see the boy on my bed.

He simply chuckled and shook his head." I understand , so I guess someone will be making breakfast for you."

Winwin Hyung gave me a nod before disappearing on the hallway to head to the kitchen. I silently closed my door and approached my man and instantly jumped on the free side on the bed.

[Quick update. 😗 The story is gonna get spicy ]