Feeling panicky and nervous, I blurt out the first thing that comes to my thoughts. "I-I haven't been with anyone, t-this is my first time." I say with no confidence about me, my eyes moving everywhere but never looking Mathew in the eyes because of my nerves.

He grasps at my hands, pulling them up to his lips and pressing a quick kiss on each. "I promise to go slow, I promise to stop when you tell me to, I promise that you will be OK during it all." Mathew tells letting my hands fall and takes a step forward, he is in front of me again, pressing his body against mine.

"I trust you." I nod to him. Mathew grins at my words and I do to, trusting him is the best thing I have done thus far and it has made everything about my final day in New York amazing and enjoyable.

His hands snake around my back, coming to a halt at the clasp of my bra. His eyes meet mine as if they are waiting for me to give the OK for him to make the next move, I let out a shaky breath and press my lips against his. Mathew unclasps my bra, leading the straps off my arms and the tosses it to the floor. He doesn't think twice about kissing me again, his right hand coming to my right breast and covering it with his large hand. My breath catches as I break away from the kiss, my body's sensations running wild as Mathew lowers his head to my left breast and starts kissing it.

"Mathew." I pant his name. My fingers are threading through his dark curls, my body never having felt these sensations before is reacting in every way I know is correct. It feels good, everything Mathew is doing is making me feel so good inside I can only imagine what will happen once we get to the next step.

He comes back up again to face me, his lips a little plumper than usual, and guides me towards his bed. I jump a little when I feel myself hit the mattress, Mathew gently lowers me to the bed before hovering over me. His thighs are placed at either side of my waist, some of his dark locks fall in front of his eyes and I sit up to push them away. Mathew wraps his fingers in mine, setting me back down again and pressing a trail of kisses from my lips all the way down to his next destination.

This is where I know my nerves will get the better of me, but Mathew makes me feel comfortable and I know I will be comfortable throughout this moment we will share together. I silently gasp when he unhooks the button to jeans, his hands slowly pulling them off my legs until I am only wearing my underwear.

"You're so beautiful." Mathew keeps whispering to me as he leans down to kiss my lips. Becoming more comfortable with what is happening, I sit up and unhook the button to his jeans. A cheeky smile grows on his lips that has me smiling too, he jumps off his bed, slipping out of his jeans before climbing back on top of me.

"I want your first time to be good." He tells letting a hand fall down to where the start of my underwear begins. His index finger hooks around the fabric, my body erupting into butterflies as he is nearing a region that will tremble under his touch.

I gasp and lean my head back, my eyes shutting closed as he takes off my underwear leaving me completely vulnerable to his eyes now. I wait for his touch and when it comes, I can only gasp and shudder at how amazing it feels. My hand involuntarily moves to where his head is, my fingers threading through the dark locks and thoroughly enjoying what he is doing to me.

"Mathew." I moan his name again when he hits a spot that feels right and sends me into a world of enjoyment. He keeps at it, my eyes still closed but I can see colours forming in the darkness. And then a feeling pushes through me, one I know I have never felt before, and I come undone before Mathew. I cant stop panting as I try to get my breath back, my body quivering at what he just done to me.