3. The First Glance!

Aditya was stuck in the traffic on the way to the airport. He was looking out of the car's window and then his eyes caught the sight of the beautiful young lady playing with children in small garden nearby.

Aditya's POV

I took off my sun glasses, she was wearing a simple orange dress with her hairs all opened up. I couldn't see her face properly as her hair strands were blocking her face from me. But I could tell she has an angelic smile. She was playing with the children so enthusiastically.

The sun rays falling on her face was making her look more beautiful. I was just staring at her all the while with a small smile fixed on my face and eyes not ready to blink.

She kneeled down, and all the kids hugged her happily, she returned the hug to them as if this means the world to her. I could see the amount of happiness and peace in her beautiful smile.

One little girl standing besides her kissed her on a cheek, she smiled widely reaching her eyes and now I could see her face properly. She had beautiful hazel brown eyes, I was not able to get off my eyes from hers. She returned the kiss to the girl. I don't know why but I blushed seeing that.

I was about to leave the car and go towards her, but they left the place and meanwhile the traffic was freed, I blushed looking down at my legs and hit my hairy head with my hand and drove the car off.
....................................

At Hooda House!

In the evening, Aditya, Tara and Vatsal were sitting on the living room. Anjana bought juice for them.

Anjana asked Aditya, "Adi Beta..... Tune interior designer se baat ki kinahi ? Diwali nazdeek aa rhi hai uske pehle mujhe mera ghar naya dikhna chahiye"
Aditya said, "Maa bas kisi acche interior designer ko hi dhundh rha hu"

Suddenly Tara shouted, "Bhai aaj hi maine bohat acchi interior designer ka interview padha....kya naam tha uska....uhh ....haa.... Naina Kapoor"

On hearing her name, juice flowed out of his mouth and he started coughing. Meanwhile Vatsal started laughing knowing the reason. Anjana immediately gave him water, "Beta dheere....yeh le paani pi le"
Vatsal chuckled on that and said, " Pile pile Beta paani pile " .

Anjana's phone rang at that moment and she excused herself and went to her room. Vatsal was laughing looking at Aditya and he was giving him death glares. Tara was watching them dumbfounded.
Tara irritatedly asked, "Guys! What's the matter? Can you please tell me"
Vatsal stopped laughing and looked towards Aditya who was already glaring at him angrily.

To be continued...
.......................................

Zoya drove the car with Aman sitting besides her. They were heading towards Aman's college as Zoya had meeting with college's trusty. The trusty wanted to renovate his office for which he wanted Zoya to do the interior.

Aman was very enthusiastic to reach the college as for the first time he would have his dream entry in the college with such an expensive car. Zoya noticed it, though she never likes her brother to do show off but seeing him this happy, she didn't say anything.

They reached the college and Aman had his dream entry. He then hugged Zoya happily, she returned it back. She wished him, "Have a nice day, mera bandar!" He replied, " Same to you Appi...love you bye " He ran towards his class without waiting for an reply.

The meeting with the Trusty went good, the deal was fixed. She went towards the college's gate but the large group of students were entering so she stood at the corner of the gate.

Being an good observer, she observed students coming, she observed that this new generation students are so confident and nearly laughed remembering her college days. Her eyes reached the sight just outside the gate, there she saw a man wearing a pilot uniform opening the door of his Black Mercedes.

Zoya's POV!

He was with the little girl, maybe a student of this college. He was giving some instructions to her. His face was so sharp, his eyes brown, few hair strands coming over his forehead. He looked so handsome in that uniform.

He gifted something to the girl, maybe it was a Tennis kit. I somewhat understood that she must be her younger sister. The girl looked so happy, her eyes were similar to that of the uniform wearing one's. The happiness, love and satisfaction could be easily seen in his eyes for his sister.

The Brother-Sister relation is the purest relation in this world. I felt so lucky that I also had it in the form of my annoying yet loving brother Aman.

The crowd got cleared and I went through the gate and passed a last glance at them and hurriedly went towards my car as I had to go visit my dear kids as I had promised them previously.

.....................................

At Zoya's Office!

Nikhil asked , "Did you read Naina's interview? So much of pride she carries with herself ! "
Zoya said casually,
" Nikhil, she is our competitor that doesn't mean you have to say bad about her all the time besides I really liked her interview, the love she has for our job can be clearly seen"

Nikhil rolled his eyes in dissatisfaction, " Ya, Whatever! "
Zoya irritatedly said, "Nikhil! Just focus on our work. Tell me if their are any new meetings being fixed?"

Nikhil took his tab and checked, "Let me see....umm...ya we have three meetings this week....one with Singhanias, second with Goenka Group Of Industries and third one is with Hoodas"

Zoya thought for a minute and said, "Fix them on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday respectively, as On Tuesday, there's Aman's annual day and we have to attend it otherwise he will kill both of us!"

Nikhil and Zoya laughed at Aman's stubbornness. Nikhil said, "Ok, all is fixed!"

................................

So, here's the next chapter, hope you all liked it!

You can comment down regarding any confusion. I hope you might have understood the events that took place between Zoya and Aditya.

It was Zoya who first saw Aditya in the college.

Sorry for any errors and mistake.

Thank You!!