She noticed, however, the busy, brusquely-walking personnel of the facility—employees from all areas of the compound—slowed down slightly, staring at her and giving expressions that never did before.Quinn rose a brow as she noticed this from every other person she passed.Almost out of nowhere, Hill showed up beside her, her voice almost startling Quinn.

"Rivera."

"Agent Hill," Quinn said as they continued to walk the same way down that corridor. 

"Is there a reason why everyone is looking at me like I forgot to put on pants this morning?"

"It may be because you're all over the news." Hill told her.

"Right. Guess things have been a little hazy as of late," Quinn muttered breathily as they turned the corner, onto a hallway that was completely empty.

"Rivera." Hill said, stopping in her tracks and turning to face her. The young woman stopped, stepping back a bit to face her as well. Quinn knew what was coming just by the look of sympathy on Hill's face.

"I caught Helen Cho before she left. She told me what happened. I'm sorry about that," Hill said, clearly unused to giving these kinds of talks. Quinn nodded and tried to give her a small smile. 

"Life is fragile, isn't it?" Hill absorbed this question, then slowly nodded. "I think that's why we're here."

This brought an understand look in Quinn's eyes and she nodded in agreement. It was the most she'd ever connected with Hill, someone almost as closed-off as she was, and it was comforting to both in a way. They then parted ways, Hill continuing down the hall as Quinn entered the door on the right, leading to the training room. 

The bright white room was empty and after doing a few good stretches, Quinn got started on her training. For most of the time that she'd had the power of fire, intense physical activity was the only thing that helped to curb it. It allowed her to think clearly almost as well as focus her energy. When Steve walked into the training room, which was where Hill had pointed him to when he had asked her, Quinn's back was to the door. She was throwing her gloved fists at a punching bag, relentless in her aggression.

"Quinn." His voice sounded through the room, making her pause, but only for a second. "You have a concussion."

"I'm fine, Rogers," she said through labored breaths, but proceeded with the punches.Steve let out a sigh as he moved away from the doorway, closer to her. They had a moment the night before, where she was the most vulnerable he'd ever seen her, but clearly, she was in no mood to be vulnerable any more. Her hard exterior was back.

"Is everyone else still out on those missions?" She asked him, not bothering to turn and face him as she continued to throw punches. He was looking at her body, clad in tiny black shorts and a sports bra, along with a good amount of bruises. He winced, seeing them splotched along her legs and back, some a darker purple than the others.

"Uh, yeah." He said as he walked closer to her, holding the punching bag in place as to stop it from swinging around. "Someone else is coming in for a visit."

Quinn stopped and let her gloves hands fall back at her sides, panting slightly. She rose a brow at him, "who?"

"Well, you know we really should work on the interior design in this place." A voice came from the hallway, flowing in through the open doorway of the training room. 

"Could use some color."

Quinn turned to look, seeing Hill standing in the doorway beside a tall man dressed in a tailored suit, a white tee underneath it, along with brightly colored glasses. She would recognize him anywhere.