Such a cute kitty: Adrien x Cat! Reader

Y/n POV

"Adrien, Adrien! Wake up!" I mewed. I licked his face in an attempt to wake him up. I know this sounds weird taken out of context, but it's not what it sounds like. I'm his pet kitten. When I 'talk', all he can hear is meowing. After I licked him, I noticed him shifting. He slowly opened his eyes, and noticed me above him. He smiled at me, then checked the time on his phone.

"Morning, y/n. I have to get ready for school." He picked me up and carefully placed me on the floor. He got out of bed, and entered the bathroom to brush his teeth. I followed him. As he brushed his teeth, I circled his feet.

Basically you

When he finished he showed me out of the bathroom to take a shower. I never understood why he did that. I mean, I never wore clothes so he's always seen me naked. Plus he gives me baths sometimes. Oh well. Humans are weird like that.

A woman who Adrien called 'Nathalie' walked in. I watched her as she looked through Adrien's closet, picked out some clothes and laid them on her bed next to me. She spared me a glance before walking out. Awww. She didn't pet me. I remember when I first got here. Nathalie scared me when she entered and I began hissing at her. She didn't even flinch! That woman has nerves of steel. Anyways Adrien told me she wasn't bad, so we practically ignored each other.

I also know Adrien's dad doesn't like me that much. He was clearly disappointed when Adrien brought me home. It's only a matter of time before he kicks me out. I haven't actually seen him since I came, and that was like 2 months ago. Has he ever been to Adrien's room. It's like he ignores him. He seems like a bad dad. A bad person in general. There's something evil about him. I can feel it.

I jumped off the bed a hid in the closet. Why? I don't know. I'm a cat and I have weird urges. I heard Adrien enter the room. He was probably changing. I curled up into a ball on a sweater that fell from its hanger. When Adrien was finished he opened the closet and saw me. I hissed at all the light entering my eyes.

"Awwwww. You're such a cute kitty." He picked me up and snuggled me. " I have to go now. I love you." He put me down and began to leave the room.

"I love you too." Even though I knew he couldn't properly understand me, I hoped he know what I meant.

Time Skip

I'm bored. I hate when Adrien leaves. Why can't I go with him. I want to see what school is. I wandered around the house for a bit. It is really big. I eventually found my way to the foyer. I could go outside! Maybe I'd find Adrien. Wait, would he be mad, if I left. I just want to go out side for a little bit. I ran to the door, and began scratching at it, in hopes of someone noticing and opening it for me. I heard footsteps, and was happy until I realized who it was.

Adrien's dad. I heard him scoff. "That animal is going to ruin the doors. Nathalie! Come get it to stop." Nathalie appeared

"Should I let it go outside sir?" My ears perked up at the word outside.

"Can I go? Can I go? Can I go?" I realize my words probably sound like a excited series of meows, which was probably annoying him.

"Yes, Yes. Just get it out of my sight." Nathalie opened the door for me and I happily mewed. I sprinted out the door. I stopped when I heard the door close behind me. What do I do now? I might as well hang here, until Adrien comes back. Then they'll have to open the door.

Yeah. I did not stick with that plan.

Within a few minutes I found myself exploring Paris. I got really happy when I noticed a big fancy building. That's the school! That's where Adrien is! I remember when I first met him.