Little Princess: Adrien x Sister! Reader

"Y/n Agreste, come out here this second!" Adrien called for his little sister.

"No!" The four year old girl replied from her hiding place.

"Give me back my phone!"

"I'm playing a game!" Adrien followed the voice to his sister's room. He got closer, reached under the bed and pulled her out.

"Found you!" He announced as he lifted up his sister. She thrashed around in his arms. Adrien took his phone.

"Why can't I have my own phone?" The little girl asked.

"Because you're too young. Get changed. You're doing your first photo shot with me today." He handed her, her clothes and left so she could get changed.

"I'm finished!" She called. Adrien walked in and gushed over how cute she looked. She was wearing an outfit that looked similar to his. Her dress was black, with the same stripes as Adrien's shirt. The skirt part of her dress was blue, to match Adrien's jeans. She wore a white cardigan over it, just like Adrien. Finally, she wore orange flats, to match her older brother's sneakers. She looked unhappy.

"Hey, put on a smile. Tell you what. After the photo shot, we can go to the park, and you can play at the playground." The little girl beamed. She raised her arms up in a grabby motion to Adrien, meaning she wanted him to carry her. Adrien bent down, and scooped her up. He placed her on his shoulders.

"Onwards Horsey," y/n commanded. Adrien complied and ran down the stairs. He even skipped the last step to give her a little thrill. He knew it worked when he heard her giggles, and she was asking to do it again. He smiled. He loved his sister to bits. The sound of a throat clearing, brought him back to reality. His smile faltered as he saw his father, giving them a disapproving look. "Daddy!" Y/n yelled.

"What are you doing here father?" Adrien asked.

"I figured, seeing that this is y/n's First photo shot, I might as well be there to supervise." His father answered professionally. Times like this made Adrien a bit jealous of y/n. He knew his father would never come see these things otherwise.

"Yay! Daddy's coming with us!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly. Ever since mom left, y/n hasn't really seemed to notice how father has gotten colder. That, or he actually shows emotion towards her. Adrien thought back to her first night without her mother. How she was scared, and kept screaming for her. Adrien had to come in and comfort the poor girl. Rocking her to sleep, and spending the night with her. This continued for a bit, but y/n soon adjusted to the disappearance of their mother.

Time Skip

Adrien's POV

The photo shoot wasin the park. How convenient. The photographers were more than happy to work with an angel, as they called y/n. She can be and angel, but she can be naughty when she wants to. Especially, when she is constantly taking things from me. She's the kind of kid who'll try to steal a few cookies even if you say she can't have any. The kind of kid who'll try to stay up pass her bedtime, and sneak into your room. Other then that's she is an angel. Father was giving y/n some simple instructions to follow and I was listening.

"Okay, so all you have to do is pose for the camera. You don't have to worry about that since Adrien will help you with that. All I really need you to do is give them your best smile. Can you do that?" She nodded. "Show me." Father demanded, kindly. She gave him her award winning toothy grin. How could you not melt after seeing that face. Thats another way she is able to win me over. When she makes those baby doll eyes, you cant resist. I somehow feel I'm spoiling her. With me she gets almost anything she wants. With mom, she would actually listen when she was told not to do, or take something. That's probably because mom had experience (with me), and she could actually resist her begging, and baby doll eyes. I need to keep her in check. I don't want her becoming a spoiled brat, like Chloe, thinking she can get anything she wants from me.

"Great!" I heard father comment. "I know you can do this. Are you ready?" She nodded.

"So, this is kind of going to work like when you posed with that other child. Remember Adrien?" The photographer asked me. I think I do. It was after m'lady and I beat Stormy Weather. I think the girl's name was Manon. I nodded. I scooped up y/n, and told her to smile. She did as told.

Time Skip 

We did many other poses, and y/n did great. I got a little bit of a break, because they wanted to work with y/n alone. Nino and a little boy, about y/n's age approached me.

"Bro, what are you doing here?" He asked as he sat beside me on the bench.

"I Just finished a photo shoot." I explained. "Who's the little boy?" I asked.

"This is my baby bro, Chris."

"That's cool. I'm actually here with my little sister y/n. She's just finishing up with the crew." Right on time, I saw her running towards me while yelling my name. When she reached me, I picked her up and let her sit on my lap. "This is Chris Lahiffe. Do you want to play with him?" I asked her. She scanned the boy.

"I think I've  seen him at daycare. You're friends with Noah, right?" A/n: Just in case I use this idea again, I would like to say that I'm using the cast from total dramrama as they kids at their day care picture of the kids below

 You're friends with Noah, right?" A/n: Just in case I use this idea again, I would like to say that I'm using the cast from total dramrama as they kids at their day care picture of the kids below

Chris Lahiffe

The other day care kids

Chris nodded. Y/n beamed.

"Come one lets go play at the playground," she suggested as she began to pull Chris away.

"Nooo. It's for babies." Chris reasoned.

"No it's not. There are kids older than us there. Let's go." She dragged Chis to the swings as I chuckled.

"Your sister's really cute," Nino commented.

"Thanks, but the real problem, I'm dealing with is to not turn her into a Chloe."

"I think, I'm too late with my brother. He can be quite impulsive at times, and loves to have temper tantrums."

"We should set up a play date for them at some time," I suggested. Nino agreed.

"I'm going to go help them," Nino told me. He pointed over to the swings where y/n was trying to push Chris. I chuckled again. I sat back as Nino started pushing them two of them on swings. I could hear their giggles and squeals. If I don't have Ladybug, I know I have my little princess.

I posted two in a day. I felt obligated to do this since my last chapter was so bad. This one is pretty bad too, but I thought it would be cute. I still need ideas for a baby Adrien x reader. Plz help me.

Vote, comment, and request.