eyes revealing a tent of dark red. "No, they're investigators. They solve cases. But I promise they're not here Lock up your ass." he narrows his eyes, and starts rapidly pointing at his neck, then I realised he was just trying to speak. " ey princessa, still got it." His accent always made me melt. I Loved his voice, it was ruff, but still calm and soothing- his spanish accent was one of the things I adored most about him.

I opened my mouth to speak, but once again I'm interrupted By that familiarly obnoxious british voice of Lucifer's. "Ahh so you must be finreed . Fancy apartment by the way, it really brings out the hole, the neglect of abandonment." Lucifer narrows his eyes, smirking at finreed. "Mis queridas disculpas princesa, I had to go into hiding after a recent happening of unfortunate events." I flashed a warm smile at him. "How is it you know each other again?" lucifer asks jokingly, and I shake my head ignoring the question.

"Well, finreed, remember that favour you owe me from back when we still lived together?" I quirk my eyebrows; my lips into a tight smirk, " what is it you wish princessa?" I turn to face lucifer who handed me the main photo taken of amber walshes corpse

"Oh nothing in particular. I just need help determining what creature killed this girl." he squinted, and neared his head so that he could get a good look.

"Well, judging by the marred tissue, the creatures canines and front teeth are obviously large enough to look similar to the average molling which happens between bears and wolves, but too clean to actually be an animal wound. Plus there's orange drool the creature must have left behind.

So I can only guess it was a demonite (pic at the top). More Specifically An alpha demonite."

I blink, not completely understanding what he just said, but still processed it. "What in father's name are demonites?" Lucifer chimes in.

"Demonites are creatures that live in the in between. You know the border between heaven and hell...They travel underground, and can easily dig their way out of hell by creating a portal with their poisonous fangs, But demonites have been extinct for millenia. And even before they went extinct there was a minimum number of alpha demonites out there."

"Yes but, what exactly do they do? You know, besides feed upon the insides of miscreant children?" Lucifer chuckles sarcastically. I hadn't even noticed that chloe had been on the phone the vast majority of the interrogation. I shook my head, and focussed back on the conversation.

"Demonites can't think, and they're definitely not demons. Hence the ITE part of the word." Finreed smirks, "but they're sadistic. Sociopathic even. They like to feed on humans, which was why they were killed off, but someone must have brought them back to life."

It was my turn to say something, and at this point I was actually eager to have my say so in the matter, but I just couldn't figure out exactly what to say "But..How?" I ask in a seemingly emotionless tone. "Well. demonites were created by the father of evil. Azeroth." suddenly a river of memories came flowing back to me. "wait....I think...I actually remember that..."

I shook my head. "Whenever demonites are summoned, It's usually after a hole is torn in the in between. And if the alpha was seen, that means more are definitely going to follow. And its diseased cells live in their dna. Which evidently is highly contagious in the human realm ."

"They used to live in hell; they burrowed deep within the red sand. But in hell, they'd feed on the souls that were already banished down their; which just completely erased the existence of the soul in general. but even then they were slaughtered by demons. Like I said, The disease is contagious. To celestials, and humans...well it was the disease, and the fact that the demons weren't very thrilled when they found something was picking off their territory.

Finreed turns to face me; placing his hands on either shoulder. " you need to destroy the body by dawn princessa, or los angeles could be in danger." I pushed his hands away from my shoulder blades with a concerned gaze,

"Finreed, do you think you could help lucifer and I track down the alpha?" he looks sorrowful, "I don't know if I can without a scent I can go by." I glance at the ground for a split second, feintly tapping on my cheek, trying to analyse everything, in order to create a decent plan.

Mere seconds later, I finally figured something out.

"Okay, we need to go back to the precinct and cut a piece of fabric off of ambers clothing so, finreed can track the scent. "Um guys, I don't think that'll be necessary." chloe interjects

"Pierce just called. Another body just dropped. Ella said the wounds are similar to the ones found on amber's corpse." Lucifer glances at me, "it seems your a lot better at investigation than you give yourself credit for marceline." I smirk. "Are you shitting me? I'm good at everything."

I flick my hair and turn on my heels, teasingly. I felt lucifer's gaze- once again, burning a hole in my spine. "Guys we need to get serious, someone else might die. ""Yes I completely agree." Lucifer says; his expression dripping with seriousness. "We can't have demonites loitering around LA eating out children's insides can we?" Lucifer smirks yet again. I roll my eyes. "Alright then. It's settled. Now let's get out of here before we're-"

Before she could finish, we had all turned around. Chloe's car had no wheels. Graffiti littered the doors, that read "fuck the police." in dark, bold letters. "Oh come on!" chloe's hands fall at her sides with a slap. I glanced back at finreed, who threw up his hands in defense, whilst shrugging.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: i know! It's an early update!! But I really wanted to make it up to my viewers, since my last one had been delayed.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Be sure to vote if you like it that much! If you have any constructive feedback or song ideas for the playlist I'm making, out your suggestions in the comments below. Thanks so much for reading! XOX
-KrazyGhostwriter