Chapter 1 A jack pot for the Orcs

3rd pov

Somewhere in the land of gallia a portal then appear dropping Gorgutz and Mr Nailbrain. Gorgutz then got up and looked around.

Gorgutz: Mr Nailbrain Statius reporta?

Mr Nailbrain: let me see what the?!

Gorgutz: tell me now or I'll slap you hard.

Mr Nailbrain: it says that we are in another planet far from the space Marines. It means where too far from them.

Gorgutz: you mean that we are in a far reign? Hahahahaha!!! This is great another win for the orcs so mr nailbrain how long can we get another teleporta?

Mr Nailbrain: well uhh we don't have our resources to build that.

Gorgutz: what arghh!! We are stuck until we buildeta a teleporta ok gather up the boyz wesa going to warghh!!!

Gorgutz then went to the road with Mr NailBrain. As they continue they then saw spookums.

Gorgutz: hey spookums are you really lost or you just being stupid.

Spookum: argh that really hurts my feelings boss.

Gorgutz: then stop being so lazy so where's the boyz?

Spookums: have no idea boss I lost them due from the teleporta was going crazy.

Mr Nailbrain: I was having a feel about that due from a huge flash they teleport us and your boyz to other locations. Basically there gone or in another location.

Gorgutz: argh!!! Really now wez have to start on over.......

Mr Nailbrain: boss what are you looking.......

All the orcs just saw a jackpot. Humans fighting each other and scarps all over the town.

Gorgutz: hahahahaha this is a jackpot. Everyone let's go waaagghhhh!!!!

Gorgutz then charge while the other orcs then yell and charged.

At the town

Alicia and the town guard where in heavy fire as the imperial army are marching to the gate but suddenly the gate was destroyed from the behind. Everyone in town was surprise and scared to see a green monster with a giant arm. The imperials then attack until a flash came and 2 groups of orc boy appear and slash them. The orcs roar with anger to see humes.

Gorgutz: Humes!!! Killed them.

A imperial tank then came until Mr Nailbrain threw a sticky bomb at the light tank and exploded. Alice never saw this new threat so she retreated. Boss Gorgutz with his rest of his army continues to town. As they came they saw a group of humans running in their trap.

Imperial soldier: ha those monsters are dumb enough to attack us.

Imperial soldiers then hear screaming up in the sky.

Imperial: what's that?!

About 2 groups of ork stormboyz came from the sky and drop down making an earthquake to the area. Brikkfist Gorgutz's officer was her and he then killed them all in the area.

Brikkfist: boss it's me brikkfist you know the orc Storm boyz?

Another flash came and 3 groups of shoots boys came and made the waaagghh.

Gorgutz; hahaha there's my boyz now look. You see this?

Mr Nailbrain: yeah it's scarp. Scarp!!!

Spookums: not I could build better armor.

Gorgutz: yes as I know this land is mine mine!

An army of imperials then came.

Gorgutz: ahhh gits! Let's get out of here! we don't have the daka to fight them!

The orks left the town before the imperial forces came.

Timeskip

Somewhere at the desert Gorgutz and his ork army where safe for now. They then sees the imperial army.

Gorgutz: argh! Humes always being a pain.

Mr Nailbrain: Wait look at that.

They then sees the imperial tanks and scarp they can use.

Mr. Nailbrain: boss there's scarp and tanks that we can use to make the telepora

Gorgutz: really what you waiting for waghhh!!!

The orcs then charged until the portal came and more orks from Gorgutz clan came and scarp falling down. The imperials where surprise and over run by his ork army. The orks started to ripped them and kill everyone in the area. Gorgutz and his boyz came looking to his his army.

Gorgutz: listen up boyz we are in a planet far away from the space Marines! We can do what ever we want! But first let's do the waghhh!!!!

The ork army waghhh while both armies heard it. It was the first that orks might conquer the planet. Without fighting the space Marines.