We all politely take one except for lucifer. Ella was going to protest, until lucifer walzed by carelessly. Then she probably just decided to push it aside. "What's with the masks anyway?" chloe tilts her head. Ella proceeded in leading us over to the corpse, prepared to answer the question.

The wound looked to be just like ambers corpse. "We've just released amber walsh autopsy report, it's not looking good. There's some sort of disease thats infected her corpse. It's feeding off the corpse, and rotting too quickly." ella hands chloe a file, with a look of reassurance,

Mere seconds later another car pulls into the crime-scene. Its tires screech against the pavement, approaching the current alleyway chloe has decided to place under investigation.

A women with dutch black hair, and vibrant- bloodshot eyes. She looks like she hasn't slept in eons. Chloe springs to the brink of the police yellow tape. It glistens against the setting sun; bold letters written in a repetitive writing 'Police Line, Do Not cross.'

"Ma'am, Ma'am we're gonna need you to step back, this entire area is now under investigation."

"Like Hell I Will! That's My Son!!!!!" she roars; tears pooling down her dark, drooping cheeks.

A glint of understanding is revealed in chloe's eyes, as she nods, and politely lifts the tape so that she can cross through. "Oh, My apologies Mrs. Walsh I-" chloe is interrupted, by the woman,who charged passed her, and collapsed to her knees next to the corpse.

"Ma"am!! This disease is highly contagious! You can't touch him!" I slither out from behind lucifer's back and clench onto the ladies arrm. "Don't you tell me what I can and can't do with MY dead son!!!" she snarls,

Her eyes narrowed at me; anger evident within her tearfilled gaze.

"Look...Mrs. walsh is it? If anyone here knows, or even understands how your feeling, it's me. Believe me, I wish every day that I could see my daughter again. I-I wish I could hold her..just one more time...But we're trying to keep you from getting this disease mrs walsh. And if you get this disease, think about all of the other families that could become infected. Think about all of the children, these parents would lose?"

She slowly shakes her head, and stands up. Tearfully stepping away from the body. Chloe smiles at me, and I roll my eyes once more. At this point, I'm surprised I haven't gotten dizzy.

Detective espinoza, seemed to have been involved as well, as he was pacing around I turn to face him. "Dan, would you be a dear and Take her back to the precinct for questioning, try and calm her down." I offer a warm smile, a tint of red flashing in my eyes. Just as asked, he smiles, and gleefully offers a kind hand out to Mrs. Walsh.

"My word, You've really progressed since the last time you used that trick." I turn around to face lucifer. "What makes you say that?" I tease, and smirk. "Well, one you haven't really made an effort to use your hidden talents since the beginning of the case. Two, detective douche isn't always so persuasive."

"There's more to me than just my powers." I mutter, before mentally tuning out.

As I gaze down at the Lifeless corpse, I lean forward; pawing around through bits of broken glass, as well as molded gum, cigarette butts, and lose change. I noticed a small clear marble just laying on the ground. I narrowed my eyes, before looking around to see if anyone's watching. I quickly grab it; slide it into my pocket, and move on with my search

I turn around, and Move my attention back to the young corpse.

Chloe was directly across from me. "Hey, does anybody have any scissors?" I call out to whoever's behind me. "Whose this young hairless chap? Looks Rather Young to be balding."

Ella turns to face lucifer. "Brandon walsh, he's the sibling of amber walsh, he's just turned 18. He had his car stolen not to long ago, his mother claims to have grounded him, but he

she only just died a few days."

"That can't be a coincidence," Chloe chimes in.

After lucifer hands me the scissors, I go to cut a piece of fabric off the boys, corpse but I stopped, as someone clenched onto my arm, "first lucifer, now you! You can't touch the body without wearing these!" I turn to face an agitated ella, who nonchalantly tosses a pair of plastic gloves down at me.

"Thanks mom. Hey while your at it, be a dear and fetch me some apple juice." I joke smirk, sliding on the gloves, with a slap. I turn back around, and begin cutting off a piece of fabric.I fold it then hand it off to chloe who places it in a ziploc back; and pinches it closed.

"Hey, I think I see something." Chloe points to a small sharp object lodged in the boys ribcage. "Ella, tweezers." she mutters; not fully aware of her surroundings. After ella hands over the sweezers with a smile, chloe reaches in, picking it out. "Finreed, come take a look at this." she calls over to my old friend, whose leaning back on the door of the car, smoking a cigarette- probably gifted from lucifer. He smiles, and approaches us wearily, but kept a steady pace. He crouches down, and takes a closer look.

"What is it?" I ask, he narrows its eyes, "it's a tooth." he says in a flat tone. "May I?" He asks, quirking his brows, extending his hand out, so the detective would hand the sweezers over, and she kindly did so. "But, it's not the tooth, of the alpha." I punched him in the side, " Ay! What is it you wanted me to say? You're not easily pleased." I roll my eyes, and tilt my head over to ella who had been conversing with the police "You can't say that in front of mortals!" I hissed in a hushed tone. He gives the tooth back over to chloe, who slips the tooth into another ziploc bag.

"What do you mean it's not an alpha?" Chloe asks with eyes of concern. "What am I not speaking proper english? Ay. It's not the tooth of an alpha. Which means, you guys were too late." I grumble. "So much for avoiding this discussion in front of mortals." Seconds later, Ella comes bolting toward us after she slides her phone away into her pocket. I hadn't even noticed she had left our side; Lucifer and I were so preoccupied examining the corpse.

Her face seemed drenched in panic, as she came to a stop.

"Pierce just called....
amber's body...its gone."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: omg, this took me hours to perfect. Idk that it's too early. I really love updating this story, its one of my favourites.
Thank you guys so much for all the love and support you've given me for this story!! I can't wait for you guys to see what else I've got planned!!! Anyways, thanks so much for reading!
see you next chapter!!!
-KrazyGhostwriter