십사

Before seven years later

which means that it's still March on year 2024.

"Look at what I've found Yoongi-hyung!" Jungkook shouted at Yoongi whose busy baking macaroons for their picnic at some park later

"What is it, Jeon Jungkookie?" Yoongi asked the maknae whose smiling brightly as he helped Yoongi in putting the macaroons in the oven. Jungkook showed him the article.

"Wow. They're fast. I just cameback here like a few days ago." Yoongi said as he waited the macaroons to be baked at the oven.

"You're so calm about it! You should be a bit suprised!" The maknae huffed in annoyance which Yoongi thinks it's cute, but change his mind as he remembered that he moved on his feelings for the maknae a long time ago.
Yes, you read it right. He fell in love with Jungkook before, but he moved on as he knew that Yugyeom can make the younger more happy.

"Okay, take two! Wow! They're fast! I just cameback here like a few days ago!" Yoongi acted and laughed at the younger's reaction.

"That's not genuine~" The maknae whined.

"Be grateful that I atleast tried to act suprised, you spoiled brat." Yoongi just snapped at the younger like he always do to others.

"I'll tell this to V-hyung and say that you bullied me!" Jungkook ran off the kitchen and just ran in Taehyung's room.

"Brat." Yoongi just sighed at the youngers remark. As if he can. I am more powerful than Taehyung does. Yoongi thought himself.

"Jungkook annoyed you again?" Hoseok laughed as he watched Yoongi's frown.

"You shouldn't spoiled him a lot, Yoongi-hyung." Namjoon said.

"And what in the world are you doing here, Namjoon?" Yoongi raised his left eyebrow at Namjoon.

"Just to watch you frown because of the maknae." Namjoon laughs at his own words. Idiot. Yoongi thought.

"Namjoon. Not to be rude, but you shouldn't be here since Jin-hyung might strangle you to death or you just want me to call Jin-hyung to strangle you infront of me and hoseok." Yoongi just opened the oven since the macaroons are already baked.