십이

K

"Here sir." The nurse opened the door.

"Thank you." I bowed a little.

"Welcome. I'm just gonna call the doctor." She said as she leave me too.

I walk forward and close the door.
I went near him.

"OH MY GOD"

That's the first sentence I said when I see him lying on the hospital bed with many casts around his body.
What happened to him?! Who did this to him?!

There was a knock on the door. I walked towards the door and opened it. The doctor was here now. He's Doctor Kim. That's what the name plate says.

"Can I come in?" He asked for my permission.

"Yes." We both walked towards him. He's still asleep. I sat down at the chair near him.

"So, here's what happened to Mr.M." He spoked up.

"According to his past medical records, he often commit suicide when he's sad." Oh, I didn't know about this. Why did he hide this things?

"And according to our check up. He commit suicide by stabbing his left abdomen five times using a swiss knife, stabbing his right leg using a metal chopsticks, stomping on shards of glasses, hitting his head with a bottle of soju, and drowning himself at his own bathtub. It's too much for his light-weighted body. If no one see him immediately, he'll die from too much pain. Good thing that his neighbor heard the glass shattered, so he immediately ran to Mr.M's unit, knowing that Mr.M usually commit suicide these days, he called an ambulance before barging in without permission. He searched for him in the whole unit and found him drowning at the bathtub. Good thing that he called an ambulance beforehand so the rescue team already help him to carry Mr.M out of the apartment complex." He narrated. I felt so bad for not wroting back letters to him. I'm just scared that he won't love me anymore.

"Now, may I excuse myself." He said but he was errupted with a loud noise from M's machine. I got shocked From the noise and mostly when the beeping was totally died. No it can't be!!! Why so fast?!

"M, wake up! Don't die on me please!" I cried out. Why did this happen to me?

"Min Yoongi, 32 yrs old, born on March 09, 1993, born in Buk-gu, Daegu, South Korea, time of death 13:13 p.m on March 09, 2024. I'm sorry for your lost." The fucking doctor said. I'm gonna kill this fucking doctor! He doesn't even operate anything and he said that my love is already a goner?! Fuck him pls! Wait- he look familiar tho? Who the fuck he is?!

"No! Yoongi is still alive! It can't be!" I mentally and physically cried. This can't be! Tell me it's a dream! I'm gonna fucking kill this sick fucker!!!

"What happened here?!" Jin-hyung shouted and ran towards me. The others was here too.

"J-jin-h-hyung, t-this can't be real! He is not dead! Tell me the truth you fucking doctor! Tell me!" I cried out loud. I don't care anymore, I only cared for Yoongi.

"Shhh. It's alright, don't cry. It will be alright." Jin-hyung patted my back as I cried on Yoongi's side.

"No! It's not alright! I still haven't told him that I love him so much and I regret broking up with him! He's the only one I love like this! This can be real!" I shouted. No, don't leave me Yoongs.