십일

March 09, 2024

K

"Hey, K!" I looked who said that. I thought it was him.

"Yow, P." I retorted. He sit besides me.

"Why you're so down, did something happen?" He asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

"You're lying. It's because of him again?" He said.

"It's just that I don't receive any letters from him now." I sadly said.

"What date he always sends you a letter?" He asked.

"Always on Date 13." I said. He suddenly smack my head.

"What's your problem?!" I angrily said to him.

"It's just 09 right now, Pabo." He said.

"Oh- what month now?" I forgot the month Oh My God!

"March. Why?" OMG! It's his birthday today!

"Wait, today was his birthday right? Pabo! Suprise him now! You said that you want him back right? What are you waiting for? Christmas?! It's year 2024 now! Pd-nim still wants him in our group. And the members are also missing him." He said.

"Wah! You are right! I should go and see him!" I excitedly said.

"Do you know where he is?" He said. Oh crap! I don't know. Where he is?

"Eh? Hehehehehe." I said as I rubbed my nape.

"Haist*facepalm* you are seriously stupid ain't you?
First, you break his and your heart.
Second, you use Jungkook to forget him which not works cause Jungkook is in love with Yugyeom of GOT7.
Third, you didn't reply at all of his letters.
Fourth, you didn't go to Bae Restaurant earlier so you didn't have a chance to meet him in person.
And Lastly, you didn't even know where he is now.
Wow. Why did I have a bestfriend who's stupid at love?
When did I deserve this?
Why punish me at his stupidness?
Why me?" Jimin nagged.

"Shut up! I'm trying to remember!" I complained. I remember that he said where he is before, but I forgot the name of the place. I was literally stupid. Why did he love me at the first place?

* Someone's phone rang*

"Yow, Taeshit! Your stupid 'as you do' phone was ringing. Dipshit!" Jimin handed me my own phone. I glared at him. I looked at my phone. The caller was anonymous. Who could this be? I thought as I answered the phone call.

"Hello, Who is thi-" someone cut me off by saying this words.

"Are you Mr.M's boyfriend?" I blush at what he said. Boyfriend? Me? Not ex? Did he really still love me? Wait- his voice sounds familiar.

" Ah yeah. Why?" I said.

"Please go to Gwaneum Central Hospital now. Mr.M commit suicide. Please come and accompany him." The guy said. My thoughts are been interrupted at what he said.

"I-Is t-that t-true?" I stuttered. This can't be happening!

"Yes, Sir. Please go at the hospital. Quickly! " the call ended.

"Hey, what or who was it?" Jimin nudged me. Instead of answering his question, I quickly ran to my room and get my wallet and my coat.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Jin-hyung appeared from no where.

"Hyung! Can you drove me off at Gwaneum Central Hospital?" I asked. I know that I need to go there quickly, but if I go on commute. I will be late, so Jin-hyung was the only option.

"Why?" Jin-hyung and Jimin questioned in unison.

"The love of my life commit suicide!" I shouted.

"W-what?! Why you didn't say that earlier? Jimin, go said that to others and Bang Pd-nim! K, let's go now!" Jin-hyung dragged me to the garage.

"Put your seat belt now or else you want to be at hospital with many scars! We'll go there at full speed and I don't want the both of us to die without seeing my baby!" Jin-hyung shouted at me. I did what he said. Jin-hyung seriously thinks that my love was his baby.

Jin-hyung drove so fast. We both enter the hospital.

"Are you Mr.M's boyfriend?" I nodded at the nurse.

"Please follow me." I looked at Jin-hyung.

"Go now. Both of you need a privacy." He patted my back.

"Thanks, Jin-hyung" I hugged him.

"No problem. You know that I shipped you two. Now go." He joked. I just smile at him.

"Miss, please lead the way." I said. Me and the nurse starts to walk to his room.