"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

"Can they kill him?"

"It depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would the Nogitsune take her." I question worried for my best friend.

"He could only take her for an advantage."

"You mean her power?" Scott asks.

"The power of a Banshee."

>>> >>> >>>

After about half an hour Stiles and I talked through about what had happened to each other since not being in control of our own bodies since Eichen House. Both our mental states aren't well, but we're pulling through so far.

Stiles ended up wanting to go and see his dad and since he seemed more worn out than I was I drove him over to the police station.

Sheriff Stilinski's back is facing away from us as we walk up to his office door.

"Ah, if I could just find my keys?"

"In your coffee cup." Stiles speaks up and Stilinski quickly looks up to us, his eyes mainly on his own son. "You always drop them in your empty cup."

Stilinski looks over at me in reassurence that it's actually his son. I nod to let him know that it's him. He drops his coat and quickly walks over to Stiles as he takes a few steps to him and they embrace each other into a tight hug.

Slight tears are brought to my eyes from the reunion.

"Hey, dad." Stiles slightly laughs from the sudden tight hug.

I walk over to Stilinski's desk as they release from the hug.

"Is it over?" He asks me and I grab the keys from his empty coffee cup.

"Not yet."

I hand Stilinski his keys and after explaining everything to him he quickly leaves his office before coming back a few minutes later.

"We got an APB out on Lydia's car. Every unit on the road is looking for her."

"Isn't there anything else that we could do?" Scott asks who just recently showed up.

"At this hour? No, not really."

"He took her for a reason, dad." Stiles tells him. "Look, if we can figure out the why, then we'll figure out the where."

"Okay." Stilinski says as he looks behind him to make sure no one's listening. "What would a Nogitsune need with a Banshee?"

"We don't know." I answer. "All Lydia knows how to do is find dead bodies."

"Maybe he needs to find a body?" Stiles asks.

Stilinski turns to look at my brother. "Scott, you know more about this than all of us."

"Me?"

"You said you got the whole story from Noshiko."