Ch 2 Taking him away

Start from the beginning

That set the gems off as they fused together into Alexandrite and attacked the Diamonds. Steven was trying to get them to stop, but they couldn't hear him.

This was starting to stress him out more than he already is, when suddenly without warning the memories of the gems lying to him, comparing him to Rose, them wanting him to act like Rose, his father being kidnapped, and him having a mental breakdown came flooding into his mind without reason.

All of it was too much for him to handle because of how fast it happened. His breathing began to quicken and his heart raced faster. Steven clutched his chest as he fell to the ground in pain.

The gems and Diamonds continued to fight when Yellow took a glance at Steven and saw him on the ground in pain.

"Steven!" Yellow cried out in worry.

This caught everyone's attention as they turned to Steven. Blue's eyes widened as she saw her son in pain.

"Yellow, what's happening to him!?" Blue was starting to panic.

"I-I don't know!?"

Alexandrite unfused as Amethyst and Pearl stared wide-eyed and in shock. 

"He is having a panic attack! They can be caused when someone is extremely stressed out! We need to calm him down!" Garnet began to run over to Steven with Amethyst and Pearl scrambling to catch up, but a blue hand picked him up.

"Give us back Steven!" Amethyst yelled.

Yellow just glared at the gems before turning her back to them. "I think you've done enough to him." She spoke in a dangerously low tone which made the gems flinch.

Yellow walked up to Blue who had Steven cupped in her hands.

"Shhhh, it's alright Steven, mommy Blue is here for you." Blue spoke quietly and softly while stroking Steven's back with a finger. Yellow was looking over Blue's shoulder watching Steven with a face of worry.

Slowly but surely, Steven calmed down thanks to Blue comforting him. He opened his eyes and looked up at Blue with a small smile.

Blue Diamond's POV

I saw Steven slowly open his eyes and then look up me for a second before smiling at me.

"Thank you mom." He said to me while hugging my finger. When he called me mom, I couldn't control myself as I cried happily.

"Oh Steven, I'm so glad that you're alright." I brought him to my face and kissed him.

"Steven, are you ok?" Yellow asked him with worry.

He looked at his form checking it for a second "I-I think I'm ok." 

Yellow lets out a sigh of relief then turns her attention to the rebels. I kiss Steven on his forehead as best I can which causes him to giggle before putting him on my shoulder. I walk beside Yellow and glare at the rebels in hatred for putting my son through such pain.

"Normally I would have just shattered you without hesitation for what you have done. But I think Steven should give you your punishment." Yellow spoke. 

I look at Steven on my shoulder and spoke softly. "Steven, what should happen to them for what they did to you."

His face showed anger then softened and turned into sadness. "Nothing. They aren't worth it. Let's just go." He spoke sadly.

Even though Yellow and I weren't happy with his decision on letting these traitors live, we still respected his decision.

"If that is what you want Steven." We turned leave but voice caught out attention.

"NOOOO!!!" 

I turn to the noise and see a spear flying towards me when something pink speeds past my face and collides with the spear, knocking it away. I look at my shoulder and see it was Steven that knocked the spear away with his shield.

"Just stop it, Pearl! I'm going with my moms and nothing you do will change that! So just stop."

The defective Pearl drops to the ground and cries with the fusion and overcooked Amethyst following not long after.

I glare at them for a second before turning away with Yellow and walk back to our ships. Yellow comes up to Steven and pets his head gently.

"I will see you on Homeworld, Steven." Steven hugged Yellows finger and brought a smile to all of our faces.

Yellow looked at Steven for a little while longer before getting in her ship and leaving.

"Are you ready to go Steven?"

He nods to me and with that a blue bubble surrounds us and takes us into my ship.

When we entered, my pearl came up to me and saluted. "My Diamond, are you ready to leave?" She spoke quietly and softly like she always does.

"Yes. Take us back to Homeworld, please."

"At once My Diamond." My Pearl started up the ship as I took a seat in my chair. 

"Mom?" My son called to me. I turned to him and gave him smile.

"Yes, my son?"

"I love you, mom."

A/N: Next chapter it's off to Homeworld.

A/N 2: The winner for Steven's love interest was a give in. With a pretty much 4-1 vote, the winner is, Pink Pearl. We all knew the adorable cinnamon roll would win.

A/N 3: Know that just because the love interest is selected doesn't mean you can't request your OC. That is still happening. 

XxDiamond_GodxX

Green_Diamond1

The_diamond_hybride

serena1890

___Faded___

The_Lovely_Starlight

werewolf_nerdling

xXSteven_UniverseXx

fanfics8imperator

Craftfury

_FallenWerido_

dreed130