Where am I?

He'd gotten soft.

Apparently.

This was Naruto's doing, he was doing something from the grave again.  He just knew it.

Kurama stared down at the woman laying in front of him, his muzzle lowered as close as possible,  his tails splayed around them. Through narrowed eyes he could see that she was still breathing, though quickly. And her face was contorted in pain and her skin covered in sweat, her side stained in her own blood and her clothing ripped and barely hanging on. Her only saving mercy was the fact she was unconscious, or she'd be screaming in pain until she took her last breath.

Huh, well whatever

The fox yawned. It wasn't his problem.

Cracking his jaw a couple of times he streched out, tilting his head to the side to stare at the scenery around him. Or at the lack of it actually.

He was in a cave somewhere, clearly, probably far underground by the feel of it, and the rocks around here seemed old. Old old -  like it was a naturally formed underground system from back when he was just created. And since he could strech his tails out without any resistance it would have been a nice place to take a good, long nap.

If he knew how the hell he got here, and where the hell this was. The last thing he remembered was rudely being woken up by some snot nosed whimpering brats in the Land of Rain before crushing half of them with a single tail.

Ah, good times.

Everything shook for a moment, catching him off guard by at the intensitiy of it.

"Oh?"

The sounds of explosions continued, small rock vibrating from schock waves of something extremely powerful throwing their weight around above them.

"Where is Elizabeth?!"

The cave shook again at the scream, and the demon raised a nonexistent eyebrow, the clear sound of people arguing easily heard through the bedrock above him with his ears, making one massive twitch.

"A human?"

A human was doing all of that? He lift his head to stare at the ceiling, only to blink in surprise.

Huh, well. Whatever that was was strange. And extremely angry.  Not many things reached that level of power.

But he still didn't care. So he put his head back down on crossed arms and closed his eyes, getting ready for the nap he wanted.

"Where is she?!" Crack, this time it was a feminine screech as the rocks started to shift, "What did you do to her?!"

Nope

"Hendrickson!"

Whoever this Hendrickson was was going to die. Even with his fowl corrupt energy he was still nothing compared to the multiple beasts coming  after him. He might even spare the corpse a glance after to see how many chunks were missing.

"Elizabeth!" This time the earth split, the vibrations so massive that the woman in front of his nose bounced slightly off the floor. "Where are you! Elizabeth!"

It went silent again for a few minutes, until it started up again some time later in another place above ground, now even more power being flung around and spent than before.

Well that was kind of interesting too. The power levels were increasing over time but still, no.

"Tell me where is she!"

Kurama huffed, letting sparks of fire crackle in the air. Oh for the love of- was he going to have to listen to this all day!? Not even Naruto was-