And I, will love you
Baby, always
And I'll be there forever and a day
Always

I'll be there til the stars don't shine
Til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
I know when I die you'd be on my mind
And I love you
Always"

By the end of the song I was crying so hard, that my eyes hurt. Jon just watched me, tears in his eyes, as he said the words that broke my heart again. "If you don't want me, goodbye my love" He then turned around and left, leaving me crying even harder behind. I had to tell him that I still love him. Right now. So I wiped my tears away and opened the door, going over to the little stage where an unknown band was playing some songs to dance to. I stopped in front of the lead singer and started a conversation, asking him if I could play a song together with my friend. He said I could and so I dragged Dave over to the stage, showing him the chords for If I can't have your love and asking him if he could play them on the keyboard. He said he could, so I got myself a mic and closed my eyes, breathing in deeply before starting to talk.

"Hello, I'm Richie Sambora from Bon Jovi and I wanna play a song together with my friend David Bryan. It's dedicated to my lost lover" The crowd looked at me attentively and I gave Dave a sign to start. While singing, I looked for Jonny and as I found him, I looked deep into his eyes, trying to tell him the message I was trying to tell with the song. He cried and cried, but holding the gazing. As the song was done, everyone in the club cheered and I blushed, leaving the stage and trying to make my way over to Jon. Before I could reach him, someone jumped right into my arms and cried on my shoulder. It was Jonny, my lost sweetheart. "Thank you Rich, thank you so much!", he whispered and locked his eyes on mine. "Richie?" "Yes Jon?" "Will you be my lover again?", he asked softly, making me explode in euphoria inside. "Of course" That was all I needed to say to feel his lips on mine again, gently but with passion. Before it got too heated, I pulled away and took his hand, dragging him over to the room I was in earlier and slamming the door shut behind us.

Jon kissed me again and we both sank down onto the floor, he on my lap. I softly started to leave kisses down his neck and over his collar bone, right to the collar of his shirt. He moaned silently and finally pulled away, removing his shirt to give me more space to caress his soft skin. I gently laid him down on the floor, hovering over him and exploring his upper body with my hands and lips, something I had missed since I lost him. "Richie...", he moaned out and I parted from his skin, looking into those bright blue eyes again. "What is it babe?", I asked with a wink and he smirked, pulling my head down to his. "Please Rich, make love to me like you used to do", he mumbled against my lips, then softly clashing his onto them again. The question I had longed so much for to hear was finally asked. So I slowly removed my clothes and the clothes which were left on him, trying not to break the intense kiss we shared. Jon held onto my shoulders for support as I slowly entered him, kissing his neck softly and leaving a few love bites. The whole time I whispered sweet little things into his ear, causing him to smile and kiss me between his moans. This was the most loving time we ever had in my opinion, because it wasn't just out of lust and desire, but out of unconditional and deep love.

Afterwards we just laid there, Jonny on top of me, just concentrating on the presence of each other. I had my eyes closed, holding my beautiful blonde brown haired sweetheart in my arms and feeling his curls tickling the skin of my chest. His one hand was tangled in my locks, playing with the ends of them while his other hand, along with his head, was resting on my chest. I didn't wanted the moment to end, but suddenly the door handle rattled and the door swung open, revealing Vince. "Richie, are you in here... Oh", he said and stopped as he saw us. "Well, seems like I'm interrupting something, I'm outside if someone asks", he added awkwardly and blushed, turning around to leave the room again. Jonny was a little tensed by now and had turned around in my arms so that he could look me in the eyes. "Wanna join the party again, Rich?", he whispered after kissing me gently and caressing my cheek lovingly. "If you want, then sure", I replied, studying his beautiful face again. He was in my arms now. I had him back. "I love you Rich", he whispered with a small kiss on my lips, sitting up slowly. "Love you too, sweetie", I replied, sitting up too and wrapping my arms around him from behind. He leaned back into my embrace with closed eyes for a while, before we finally stood up and gathered our clothes to put them on again. As soon as we were outside, we walked towards the dance floor, Jon leading me by his hand. When we reached the edge of it, Jonny turned around to face me, a begging look in his blue eyes. "Rich, will you dance with me?", he whispered and I smiled, finally nodding. My arms directly wrapped around his waist, his hands landing on my shoulders. Suddenly the lights dimmed a little and out of the speakers came Steven Tyler's voice. It was I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith. During the whole first verse we looked into each other's eyes, lightly swaying from left to right. It felt like every word Steven sang, was exactly the same that we wanted to say to each other. At the chorus, I looked around and saw a lot of people dancing like we did. Tommy held Nikki in his arms, eyes closed and chin resting on the smaller boy's head. Vince's arms were wrapped around Mick and Mick's around Vince, their foreheads leaning against each other and their eyes closed as well. Tom Keifer was holding Eric Brittingham, Jeff LaBar was holding Fred Coury. Sebby was holding Dave Sabo brotherly, both with huge smiles on their faces. Tico and Alec were also hugging each other tightly, eyes closed. Were all rockstars gay right now?

Jon finally pulled me out of my thoughts by kissing my cheek gently, one of his hands running through my hair and over my cheek. "Rich, how do you think about me getting a divorce from Dot?" I smiled my brightest smile and just kissed his lips, not caring about anything else.

 "Rich, how do you think about me getting a divorce from Dot?" I smiled my brightest smile and just kissed his lips, not caring about anything else

The End