Chapter 22

Richie's point of view

I smiled down at the beautiful creature sleeping on my lap, clinging on me and didn't want to let me go. After a while I put my arms around him, making him snuggle even deeper into my chest. "Rich, what do you think about making the next album?", Dave suddenly asked and I faced him quickly. "Well, we have a few good songs already, and writing the other ones won't be that difficult I think", I replied, lightly playing with Jon's locks and messing them up. "Maybe Jon's the better one to talk to at this topic", I added, closing my eyes for a moment. I didn't want to think about an album, everything was so beautiful by now. I didn't want to leave again to go on tour and especially I didn't want to avoid Jon, acting like we were just best friends. "It's present time!", Tic finally yelled, causing Jon to jump and me to open my eyes. I quickly got up to get the presents I hid at Dave's earlier and came back into the room. Jon had left too, probably to get his presents. We all started to joke around and laugh til Jon came back. "C'mere Jon", I said and patted the sofa. He did as he was told and left a kiss on my cheek before he sat down. "Ok, who starts?", Al said and glanced over the four of us. "Maybe you if you ask", Tic replied and everybody nodded in agreement. "Ok then", he said excited and handed all of us a present. In mine there were five silver pics with a black star on one side and my name written down on the other side. "Thank you so much Al!", I squealed and hugged him, making everybody laugh. "Yes!", Jon said and my head snapped over to him. He had gotten a black microphone with lots of golden stars on it. "That's so great, thank you Alec!", he yelled and hugged him too, making Al smile. Dave had gotten a red bandana and Tic had gotten a silver bracelet. Then it was my turn and I handed all of them a present. I had gotten Tic a pair of drumstics with flames on them, Dave a bottle of hairspray and chocolate, Alec some  black hair dye and five golden bass pics and my babe a little silver ring with a diamond on top of it, I knew it would fit perfectly on his little finger. As Jon unwrapped the present and opened the box, he let out a gasp. "Rich...is this..." "No Jon, this isn't an engagement ring, but if you want one someday I'll get you one", I cut him off as he already threw himself in my arms and kissed me. "Awe!", the other three said in unison and I blushed.

Jon pulled away and handed me the ring. "You don't want it?", I asked him confused and looked into his ocean blue eyes. "Of course I want it, but you have to put it on my finger", he whispered and a smile spread across my face. I took the ring and his right hand, placing a kiss on top of it. I then slid the ring on his little finger and it fit perfectly. "Thank you Rich", he whispered with a voice full of happiness and kissed me once again. "Everything for you sweetie", I mumbled into his ear and hugged him. "What about it's Jon's turn now?", Dave asked and everybody nodded. Jon got up, giving everybody one of his presents. While we unwrapped them, he turned the ring on his finger, smiling as if it was all he needed to be happy. It made me so happy to see him like that because of me. I finally turned my attention to my present again and started to open it. It was a little box. I opened it and chuckled. He had gotten me a ring too. And it was so beautiful. It was golden and my name was written on it. I took it out and turned it in my hand, finally facing Jonny. "You have to put it on my finger too, babe", I whispered and kissed him, placing the ring in his hand. He did it the same way I did it with him. He took my hand and placed a gentle kiss on it, then sliding the ring on my finger. "Thanks", I mumbled and took his hand in mine, pecking his cheek. "You two are so cute", Alec whispered and made us blush. "What about it's the next ones turn now?", I finally asked and everybody nodded.

In the end I got a Limited edition Beatles record from Tic, a bottle of Jack from Dave, the pics from Al and the ring from Jonny. We spent a beautiful Christmas Eve all together and finally left all to go home. Jon and me walked through the snow and looked up to the beautiful dark sky with the twinkling stars all over it. "It's so beautiful tonight", I whispered and wrapped one arm around his shoulder, feeling him snuggle up to me a little. "Yeah, it definitely is. You know what Rich?" "What?", I replied and placed a kiss on the top of his head. "The stars remind me of you so much", he whispered and I couldn't help but let out a small 'Awe'. "Why do they remind you of me though?", I finally asked curiously, making him blush. "Because your guitars have stars, their fretmarks are stars, your stage clothes have stars, on your necklace is a star-shaped pendant...", he let out obviously all of his thoughts. I started to chuckle and couldn't stop. "What? It's just what I thought!", he said and took my arm off of his shoulder. "Hey, I didn't mean it that way!", I said and hugged him from behind making him smirk. "Do you forgive me Jonny?", I whined jokingly, making him laugh out loud. "No", he replied and turned around in my arms, placing his soft lips on mine. "I thought you wouldn't forgive me", I mumbled against his lips as we parted, hearing him chuckle. "You can't expect something like that from me with those lips and that innocent face", he replied and pecked my lips once again before he pulled away to go on walking.