I smiled, "I don't really know how to dance, so don't blame me for stepping on your expensive shoes", I said smirking. He laughed, "I can always buy new ones, I'm rich baby girl", he said.

I laughed and shook my head. I was kinda glad I wore heels, because I'm so short. He wrapped his arms around me.

I stared into his eyes as he danced with me. His one hand on my back and the other holding my hand. It was like it was only the two of us. We moved gracefully. Not once did I step on his shoes.

His eyes twinkled as his stared into mine. It was like magic.

He tightened his hold on me a little. I smiled at him. And soon I laid my head on his chest. We swayed back and forth. "You'll never have to worry about losing me, I'll always be by your side, I promise you baby girl, once I found you, your stuck with me", he whispered into my ear. I smiled against his chest. "I'll always be by your side tones, as long as my heart continues to beat, you hold onto it and don't ever let go of it, I'm yours forever", I said. He kissed my forehead.

"Forever", he whispered.

And before we knew it, the song was over. We pulled apart. He bent down to kiss my cheek. But I had other ideas. I locked lips with him. Wow! His lips felt really warm and soft, almost like Peters. But his felt different, and they tasted different. I pulled away because I realized what I had done. My face was red as a cherry. I heard my parents laughing at me.

I put my fingers to my lips. "Wow", I said. But I thought I said it in my mind. But realized that I said it out loud. I blushed even more, if that was even possible. Tony looked a little out of it.

"Hey tony, you okay? I'm sorry I didn't know what went over me", I said.

But before I knew it I was tipped over and Lips slammed onto mine. My eyes grew wide, I was in so much shook. But closed my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him back. His lips were amazing. He was a great kisser. His hands running up and down my sides.

Is this how it's going to be with all of them? If so god help me.

I cupped the sides of his face. Slowly pulling away to look into his eyes. I wanted to know if he'll regret this. But once i didn't see any, I kissed him again.

He kissed me passionately, and I could feel the love through the kiss. He cupped the side of my face and the other hand was holding the back of my head. I gasped once I felt him bite my lip. He chuckled. Oh so that's how we're doing things. Okay two can play at this. I bit his lip hard, I heard him moan lowly. Which gave me time to thrust my tongue into his mouth. I felt my body becoming warm. What the hell?

But still I claimed what was mine. I scrapped the top of his mouth. Which made him groan a little. His tongue found mine and they danced perfectly. I could feel this tightening in my body. I felt like slamming him into the way and just attack. But I didn't.

I pulled away breathing heavily. My body wanted more. But I didn't allow it. I could feel Tony's soulmark tingling more then it should. I snapped out of it. I saw tony in a daze. I smirked.

"And I thought I was the one that was supposed to be shocked", I said smirking at him. "But hot damn, if kissing you is going to be like that, I can't wait to kiss the rest of you", I said winking at them.