He locked eyes with (Y/N), who was still wide-eyed and very confused.
You're ok, the people that did..." he gestured to her bruised face, mournful, "they're all gone. I took care of it."
She weakly smiled, wincing. "I get the sense that they aren't even on this plain of existence anymore?" She chuckled, always humorous even in difficult times.
He smirked, sitting carefully on the bed and maneuvering his way to lay next to her, "not a chance, love."

She grinned brilliantly at him, mumbling something to herself and glancing around the room.

"You are aware that Angel, Vaggie, and Charlie are all watching us right?" She hissed, leaning in closer. He wickedly chuckled, cupping her face slyly again.

"Then let's give them a show, shall we?"

He then peppered kisses all the way from her lips to the annoying sweet spot on your neck, that he somehow still remembered was there.

She breathed a sigh of contentment, shuddering violently as he did his masterful work.
Before he could continue, she giggled and pushed him away with her good arm, "stop, I don't think Vaggies enjoying this."

He turned to catch eyes with the moody-demon, smirking wildly as she huffed and pretended to gag. He laughed, kissing her forehead like he normally would.

"I don't need her approval," he said, half annoyed, half amused.

"Yes but you need mine, and I say no." (Y/N) sighed, worn out and tired. Alastor frowned, "You ok? I can leave if you want. If it's too much."
She smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek, "of course not love, it's been quite lonely. For the past...hour? Hour. I've been freaking out—I woke up without you, tied down, and in pain." She shuddered, curling into Alastor ever so slightly. He rubbed her uninjured shoulder, sadly looking down at her.

"Actually...I can see Angel over there. Can he...?"
Alastor frowned, as his instinct told him that he should be the only one to touch or even go near (Y/N). He was pretty uneasy about letting Angel Dust bear her—but he obliged at his lover's request.

"Ok." He sighed reluctantly, getting out of the bed and standing off to the side as Angel ran to her, wrapping her head in his arms.
He winced, despite having done that himself, he felt a bit mad at Angel for being careless with her bruised face.

Angel inherently picked up on his annoyed state and rolled his eyes, whispering something to (Y/N). Al's eyes widened, shocked. Was that betrayal?

"Oh don't worry Angel, he's just protective." (Y/N) teased, blowing a kiss to Alastor, who was quickly flustered and mortified.

"It's called being concerned for your well-being." He grumbled, crossing his arms and ignoring the two. They continued to laugh and probably share all sort of secrets, and maybe, just perhaps, it was making him jealous. A little, only a bit.

(y/N) shoved Angel away, and he went and called Vaggie and Charlie over. Alastor inhaled, holding his breath. This couldn't be good.

As they chatted, he was surprised to see they were getting along and conversing as normal—perhaps something had changed without his knowledge?

Vaggie then turned to look at him with an apologetic smile, shifting her weight. She walked stiffly over to where he was situated, rubbing her arm.

He gave her a crooked grin, admiring the stubborn yet fond look on her face as she reluctantly apologized.
"I know I was...well, a grade A puta. But it's clear that you're very genuine in your feelings." She said, nervously brushing her hair to the side. "I'm sorry for my mistrust."

"It's alright, I wouldn't have trusted me either." He admitted, holding out his hand to shake in a truce. She took it gratefully and stepped away to join Charlie. Said demon nodded respectfully to Alastor, grabbing Angel and leaving the room.

He shuffled around to (Y/N)'s bedside, taking her hand and kissing it. "Quite the eventful 24 hours, huh?" He sighed, looking around the room absently.

She mumbled a reply, yawning widely and pursing her lips. He smiled, quietly settling in beside her, wrapping an arm loosely around her uninjured waist. He nuzzled into her neck and vaguely acknowledged the three heads of Charlie, Angel, and Vaggie poking in and out of the window.

He sighed and ran his fingers through her hair, ridding it of any knots or tangles.
(Y/N) grabbed his hand softly and clutched onto it like a child, sweet and innocent despite the different shades of color on her face.

He closed his eyes and prepared for the long, long road of recovery that awaited them all.

...

awwww we love soft Alastor :) Only 3 more chapters left (including the epilogue)

(1408 words)