Filler?????

"Angel dust, if you don't shut your trap in five seconds-"  he uncharacteristically sighed, growling. A five minute walk in silence was too much to ask from the twit known as Angel Dust, apparently.

Ah well, the Rusty Spoon was in sight at least. Speeding up while shoving angel to the back, he heard a chorus of grumbles and yells from the insufferable spider. Noting the way he seemed to be quite whenever Alastor mentioned husk.

What a joke. Why did i say yes to this again?

Opening the doors to the bar, a rush of warm, foul smelling air hit him swiftly. Jesus, ever heard of febreeze?

Scouting the area, that's when he locked eyes with a very familiar demon.

Her.

She looked a mess, to be honest. Although her natural beauty still shone through, as usual. Alastor couldn't help the shocked, guilty look that dawned upon his face. She stood up ridgidly, whispered something to husk, and stalked past him and Angel, a sad but angry look on her face.

Alastor wanted so much to grab her wrist and spin her around dreamily. To dance and sing like they used to.
He wanted to hold her in his arms, no matter the cost.

Faintly, a 'Don't go' slipped from his mouth, which he doubted she heard. And if she did, she didn't care.

Because why would she?

Watching her go, he never took his eyes off the back of her head. Perhaps if he willed her back to him, she would come back?
She would run to him, rub his ears, and spit some snarky remark about Angel Dust. Or anything, it wouldn't matter. So long as she came back.

"Whats her probelm?" Angel dust said snappily, grabbing Alastors attention back to the task at hand. Sighing impatiently,he pinched the bridge of his nose "I've told you this before. We had an argunment" Hopefully, that would be enough for the curious spider.

Thank satan, he just shrugged and stalked over to the bar in pursiute of husk, and his undoubtedly unrequited adoration.

Sighing, he gave the nearest demon a forced smile, perhaps nobody would question his partially disheveled state.

Damn it Alastor, where's your flare? Where's that feared demon everyone in hell runs away screaming from?

He left, taken by (Y/N) and melted into a stupid relationship. One that was doomed to fucking fail.

Sighing, he closed the door and followed Angel, who was already harassing Husk. The poor demon.

"Husk. We meet again." he greeted, gracefully sitting down with a sharp grin.

Husk nodded, grunting as he shook Angel off of his arm. "So i suppose you've gotten word of your little mishap last night?" he flipped a glass onto the table skillfully and poured a bit of vodka in it. Alastor nodded, took it and downed the drink; pushing the glass away. One shot was enough, he didn't want a repeat of last night. What an embarrassment.

Angel Dust sighed "Do you know what (Y/N) and my pal Al are arguing about? I get the sense he doesn't want to talk to me!" he poked Husks nose, trailing a finger down his wing.

Husk shook him off in mild disgust. "Confidential. Get OFF ME" he screeched, pushing the spider away forcibly. Alastor pitied the demon, surly an attached Angel Slut was no good, what a nuisance.

"What? since when was anything confidential?" he whined, fluffing out his chest and sitting on a stool, defeated.

"Because he's right there, ask him yourself." Husk grumbled, smoothing out his fur.