Corvus could see that she wanted to break down in tears, seeing how she was clenching her hands so tightly that her knuckles were turning white, how her voice trembled and her eyes were already watering. Amaya whined and rubbed against Enya's leg in comfort and looked to Corvus.

"Uh...do you...need a hug or something?" He asked in hesitation. "I'm not really good at comforting people but- oof!" Enya cut him off when she threw her arms around him and began to sob loudly. Corvus awkwardly put his arms around her in a hug as he let her cry, hoping no one from the village that was torched earlier was wandering around in the woods.

"I'm terrible at this..." Corvus muttered to himself and looked to Amaya. "If Gren was here he could have done better."

The sheepdog simply cocked her head to the side and barked before putting a paw on Enya's leg and barked again.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I just didn't want to break down in front of Soren like that." Enya sniffled when she released Corvus. "Or in front of my brothers or Rayla, that would have been an embarrassment."

"I'm sure none of them would have minded, and probably would have been better at comforting you." Corvus assured her. "It's just a bit awkward for me, I've never had someone break down in front of me like that and I didn't want to make things worse."

"It's fine, I've only really broken down like this in front of Soren and Claudia like this when I thought my dad was dead." Enya said and awkwardly patted his shoulder. "We should...really look for Ezran and that Banther friend he made."

"Uh yeah..."

The two looked through the forest, calling out for Ezran and attempting to find any new banther tracks aside from the ones Corvus found that led towards the town. Neither wanted to head back in after the fiasco from earlier so they decided to try looking around the walls for any other tracks. Corvus did find some fresh looking ones leading away from the town, and eventually two sets of somewhat fresh human footprints leading out into the woods as well.

"I recognize his footprints, but who do the other ones belong to?" Corvus asked examining the ground. Amaya carefully sniffed the second set of footprints and began to bark excitedly.

"Amaya recognizes them, I think they belong to Claudia." Enya suggested. "Soren did say his sister was outside of the hospital so maybe she ran into Ezran."

"But what if she kidnapped him?"

"After what happened to her brother I don't think she's in the mood to kidnap a young king who can call for a Banther or any other wild animal to help him."

"Okay good point, but still a good idea to be cautious."

The two began following the trail into the woods when Amaya began barking excitedly and leapt right into the bushes. Enya though her dog found a squirrel to chase when she heard a familiar yelp followed by a laugh.

"Found him!" Enya cheered as she ran into the bushes to find Ezran on the floor being licked by Amaya.

"Stop stop! That tickles!" Ezran laughed as he tried to cover his face. "Enya help!"

"Alright girl, you heard the little king, off!" Enya scolded as she lifted Amaya right off him. "I know you miss him, but now you got him all dirty!"