Chapter 2

Liam's POV

I want to tell her I like her. We have been talking for 13 months now thru twitter. I know that is just internet, but I still like her. I feel like I have known her for ever. The way her hair naturally flows, the fact that she isn't afraid to be herself. She is a very beautiful, and funny, and talented from what I saw in her trophy closet. She doesn't like me or talk to me because I am Liam Payne from One Direction, but she likes me for Liam Payne, the real me.

'Liam are you gonna say something?' she said waving her hand in front of my face.

'Oh, uh, yeah sorry' I said

'So what is it?' she asked.

'You gotta promise not to be freaked out' I said

'Promise' she said.

'I like you Brooke, I really do' I said

'I like you too Liam' she said

'I mean like like' I said

'So do I' she said with a small smile

'So uhm-' I was cut off by someone screaming.

'BROOKE THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE' It had to be Louis screaming. She chuckled.

'BE RIGHT DOWN' she shouted back.

'Care to go on?' She asked with a smile.

'WilllyoubemygirlfriendBrooke' I said really fast

'I would answer that but I only understood Brooke' she said

'Will you be my girlfriend Brooke' I finally asked.

'Yes' she said with a smile. I picked her up and spun her around.

'I like that answer' I said with a small laugh.

'I gotta run down stairs. Come on I bet it's the girls!' she said as she held my hand and walked down the stairs. The boys stared in confusion but I motioned to them not to worry about it. She let go and ran to the door and I sat with the boys.

'So tell us what's going on Liiiiiiaaaammm' Louis said, dragging out my name.

'Well, I can now say I am no longer single' I said. The next thing I new 5 girls came walking in laughing and talking.

'Girls this is Liam, Louis, Harry ,Niall and Zayn' Brooke said.

'Boys this is Aleysha, Kylie, Sara and Cloe' she said. Aleysha had brown hair that was straight that went to her shoulders, with brown eyes and was full of energy. Kylie had black hair that went down to her waist, with shiny blue eyes and she was a bit more calm. Sara had a light blond hair color and blue eyes, and she was laughing at something Kylie had said. Cloe was a red head. Her hair was wavy but not curly. Her eyes where a green color. Nothing compared to was Brooke looked like though. She was so cute when she laughed.

'Soo are we gonna play truth or dare?' Harry asked.

'Suure' Cloe said. We all sat in a circle, Brooke sitting next to me.

'I will start! And anyone who forfeits anything must sleep in the bathroom!' Harry said. We all nodded.

'Sooooooooo Cloe truth or dare!' Harry added.

'I'm gonna play it safe. truth' she said.

'No fun! Who would you most want to date out of all of the boys?' Harry asked.

'Probably Zayn' she said while blushing. Everyone Awe'd.

'Ok my turn! Brooke truth or dare!' Cloe said.

'Dare' Brooke said

Brooke's POV

'Dare' I said. I immediately regretted it.

'Cloe don't be stupid' I pleaded.

'Go outside in your cheer outfit and go scream around the whole block while running I'm sexy and I know it' she said.

'You are a cheer leader?!' the boys except Liam said.

'Not just any cheer leader. Head cheer leader' Cloe chimed in.

'Does it have to be around the block? Can't I just like go down the street or something' I asked.

'Sure. Whatever floats your boat' Cloe said. She is a strange girl.

'Be right back' I said. I ran up stairs and got out my cheer outfit. The outfit was brown and white. We where the London Lions. I put my hair in a pony tail leaving my side bangs out. I put a brown ribbons over my elastic and my white sneakers. I came down the stairs and jumped down the last step.

'We should record this!' Kylie suggested.

'No way!' I said.

'Pleaase Brooke!!' Aleysha said

'Nooo!' I protested

'Pretty please' Liam said.

'I really don't wanna record it' I said

'Brookiiie!' Liam said sounding like a 5 year old. Before I could say anything Liam started tickling me.

'Liam... Please stop.... Tickling...Meee' I said between laughs.

'Then agree to the video' he said.

'Fine record it' I said. Liam finally stopped tickling me

--------------------------------------

A/N Had to end it there! Seriously, had too, gotta go lol

~Lexi

.