Chapter Four: The Ice Princess

The next day at school,I felt a little gloomy. My mother wasn't feeling to well today had I had to listen to the sound of heavy puking throughout the night and I barely got any sleep.I stumbled languidly to my desk in homeroom not even paying attention to what I was sitting in. As I shifted restlessly in my seat I heard a light squishing sound and I honestly didn't even know what was in this seat. I stood slowly looking down to see a nasty green goo oozing from my ass to the chair.

I felt like screaming and crying all in the same instance. Next thing I knew, the snickers had started. I looked at each face seeing their stupid smiles and ambiguous laughs. As my eyes panned further they immediately stopped on Carson.Of course, she had to be behind this crap. I yanked up my stuff and gulped down some tears as I made my way to the teacher's desk.

"What do you need?"She said obliviously. I wanted to wring her neck and ask her then what she needed. But instead, I just pointed to my ass and opened my hand to grab the awaiting pass. She too, looked like she could catch a nice laugh at my expense, but didn't everyone. I cut my eyes back to Carson. The bitch was in my seat with her feet kicked and a nail file in hand. She smirked innocently and looked at my ass trying to hold back her giggles.

I groaned loudly and stormed to the main office. I got stares and laughs at every corner I passed, and it made me want to go back in the classroom and pull Carson out by her freshly primped hair. I have a lot of anger issues (in my head). I finally made it to the main office n one piece and asked if I could call my mother.

The nice secretary smiled sympathetically and handed me the phone. I dialed my mother's cell phone number and hop she was alert enough to pick up.

"Yes," She said groggily. I rolled my eyes and called her names a couple of times to wake her up more.

"Lux,what is it? I was trying to take a nap."

"You were napping at 9:15am?" This was going to be a long conversation. One sniffle and three pauses later my mother finally asked why I was calling her.

"I need a new pair of jeans, I kinda had an accident in mine." I phrased warily.

"What, did you get your period or something? I thought you know when it comes now."

"Mom!" I clutched the phone tighter to my ear and tried not to have a mental breakdown. "No it's not that. I sat in this goo thing. " I hoped and prayed she had enough energy to get up and bring me some pants.

"I can't honey. I'm really tired and feeling so sick. I wish I could honey. I'm so sorry." And with that the phone disconnected. I slammed the phone on the receiver and startled the secretary. I left without a word and headed for the girl's restroom. I immediately dropped my pants down and checked out the big green stain laying between my back pockets. I grabbed a bunch of tissues and rinsed them under some water to begin scrubbing.

I scrubbed all over the back of the pants furiously taking out all my frustrations. I wanted so bad to go back to three months ago. Where I was in Texas and I had friends and where I wasn't about to be a big sister at seventeen. I didn't even notice the tears rolling down my face until they began to mix in with my mascara. I blotted under my eyes and tried to fix my face.

I felt a small tap on my back and turned to see a tall grey-eyed girl holding out a stain remover stick.I looked from her to the stick trying to see what the catch was.When she still remained silent I finally to the stick from her grasp.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Your welcome" I turned when I heard her voice because it was so...high. I mean usually the taller you are the deeper your voice, but I guess that wasn't the case.

"I'm Lux," I said. I didn't really feel like stretching my hand out for a hand shake so I just turned and began to properly remove my stain.

"I'm Kiara, I heard about what happened." I nodded and gasped as the stain disappeared right before.

"Thank you so much, I couldn't have taken out the stain without you." She nodded and hopped up on the edge of the sink.

"I've felt Carson's wrath before so I know what it's like." She pulled out a cigarette and lit up.

"Do you mind?" I shook my head and asked for a puff.

"Why is she such a bitch?" I handed her back the cigarette and checked the time:10:32, I guess I could make it back before lunch.

"She wasn't always that way. She used to be kinda sweet before her mom died." I immediately felt pity for her. I couldn't imagine life without my mom.

"After that she basically changed her entire attitude and started hanging out with the popular kids and dressing like she was a slut. No one can stop her, they just let her do whatever she wants because she is supposedly still grieving and her mom died five years ago." I sighed and tossed my head in the air.

"So what did she do to you?" I asked her after a while.

"She told everyone that I was sleeping with her now ex-boyfriend and I became the hermit of the school. I never thought one person could be so horrible for no reason, but I guess it is possible." She finished off her smoke and threw it out of the window.

"Well, I will have my revenge one way or another. And now I have the time to calculate what I want to do." I pulled on my jeans and sprayed some perfume all over us to block out the smokey smell.

"Good luck with that. I really hope you get her back because she is putting everyone at this dumb school through hell. I guess when your father was the Mayor in the town you get awesome perks." She shook her dark brown curls and walked out of the bathroom leaving me with my thoughts.

I will get Carson Mansfield back no matter if it is the last thing I do in this god forsaken town'.

'Be on Skype by 4:15 we have some plans to go over.' I texted to Jamie. I guess this was going to be a productive day after all.

Next chapter is up very soon since I'm doing them back to back. Vote, Comment, Fan. Thank You all for the love and appreciation.