A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-5

Start from the beginning

13: welcome students to USJ...flood wrecks...landslides...fires...etc...etc... this is a practical training area I created..to stimulate all kinds of accidents and disasters,and it's name is the ultimate space for jams!!
He stated
Izuku: wow.. it's space hero "no 13" he's the gentlemanly hero who does phenomenal work helping with disaster relief!
He stated with a smile on his face
[13 ]

 it's space hero "no 13" he's the gentlemanly hero who does phenomenal work helping with disaster relief! He stated with a smile on his face[13 ]

Ochaco:Wow!! I've always liked No.13!
She said with stars in her eyes.
Y/n: Hey,13 where's All Migh..
"I'M HERE.... HAHAHA"
A muscular man appears out of nowhere infront of Y/n and No.13.
Yagi: Y/N MY FRIEN..OW...OW..OW
As he about to give y/n a bro hug he saw Y/n rose his hand before smacking him on the hand again and again...Momo and others sweat-drops as they saw the No.1 pro hero All Might getting smacked by their homeroom teacher..
[They must be close friends] thought Momo and others.
Yagi: I just wanted to give you a bro hug..
He said while rubbing his head to ease the pain.
Y/n:Hmmm...looks like we have some guests Yagi..
He said with a cold voice sending chills down on everyone spine while looking at an certain directions.

Out of nowhere a wrap gate opened up in middle of USJ before a creepy ass dude with hands all over his body steps out of it

Out of nowhere a wrap gate opened up in middle of USJ before a creepy ass dude with hands all over his body steps out of it...soon one by one hundreds of villains starts to appear out of it.

soon one by one hundreds of villains starts to appear out of it

Y/n: THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN...TOO.. MUCH FUN... hehehaha..
He chuckles darkly..
[ These stupids just walked straight into a slaughter....house] thought All Might as he looked at Y/n who's smiling creepily.
13: huddle together and don't move!
He orders them seriously.
Momo and others looked at 13 in confusion.
Kirishima: What is that!? Is this like that training pattern at the entrance exam?
He said while looking at the portal..
13: DON'T MOVE THOSE ARE VILLAINS!!!!
creepy Dude: Ahh there you are...The Symbol of peace ..ALL MIGHT.
[CREEPY DUDE]