Flash Mob

Eric's POV:-

"Ric!You got your total drug na" Nick jeered at me sat close to me on a love seat.

"Gracious Mr.Nicholas Brooks!I got halfway medicine.I'll get my total prescription soon" I countered him grinning myself.

"Beyond any doubt Ric" Nick smiled gesturing his head towards his right.

"Nick!But this Russell wind was some way or another figured out how to keep herself from gathering me" I associated Russell.Yes,she needs to get free with something.But I doesn't have even an inkling what it was?

"Ric! Try not to presume her.She is gold" Nick guaranteed me.But he doesn't give me any certification with respect to it.

"Alright" I said.But my considerations were suspecting her.

Tr........Tr........My telephone rang.

"Hi" I lifted the telephone call.

"Hello there Eric" Madeleine welcomed me.

"Hi..." I thought something.

"Eric!My girl won the death and she is cancer free" Madeleine voice shudders in joy.

"Congrats" I talked reluctantly.

Congrats to Malory.She won the fight.

In any case, when I become disease free?

"Bye" Madeleine shut her discussion.She was in hurry for partying.

"Bye" I shut the discussion.

"Nick!Malory was out of malignant growth" I shouted in overjoy.

"That is a too uplifting news" Nick hollered.

"Russell appears a smidgen concealing something from me" my head turns.

"Nothing Ric Sir.It's on the grounds that you're worn out" Nick destroyed me to my room holding my left hand and taking me towards my room.

I need to rest now.Nick tenderly pushed me setting his the two palms on my the two shoulders and pushed me.

Following 10 minutes my rest goddess grasped me.

Awakening from my sleep,I'm thinking something.

Why?What?How?

My mobile vibrates.

I took my mobile to investigate those present issues notices.

"Roughly 2.1 million individuals were enduring with cancer.Out of them 1.2 million are enduring with liver malignant growth while the rest are experiencing Lung,Kidney,Blood" one warning.

Incredible humiliation.AML patients under 0.5%.Shame!

"College conducts flash mob in Florida" another.

Presently my knob sparkles with high power.

On the off chance that I consolidated these two,i.e.,if I lead a blaze mob.It will upgrade all the disease patients to slaughter their superstitions.

"That is a decent idea",Nick gave his assent with a 😊 while I clarified him my concept of blaze crowd.

"I'll contact Russell and clarify about this" my energy achieved it's pinnacle arrange.

I've fed her number with name "Russell's Viper". Searching for her number through typing her name,I've found her number.

Pressing call option,I've started contacting her.

"Hey Russell" I conveyed through my portable.

"Hey" Russell's voice shuddered.

"Russell are you alright" I need to know whether she is fine or not.

"Alright" Russell talked reluctantly.

"I need to design a glimmer horde" I advised her direct.

"For why?" Russell shocked.

"For disease patients" I told.

"That is incredible thought" she closed my telephone call.

Mr.Stephenson gave his assent.

I advised to a portion of my disease partners about my malignant growth mob(Flash horde for malignancy).

They also gave their acknowledgment.

So the main thing is preparing.

"Eric it's smarter to criss cross development as opposed to knee turns" Nick prompted me.

"Nick!" I tried to give an explanation.

"No need.Just concentrate on your new heart" Nick prevented me from giving an explanation.

"Sure" scolding him in my mind I remained silent.

"Eric!Can I" Beacher,my colleague patient doubted himself.

"Don't say "can I" say "I can"" I assured Beacher placing my right palm on his left shoulder.

Now it's my duty to collect atleast a group of 1000 members to make it big.

Stephenson took this event as prestigious one for his hospital's publicity.

Karl Taylor and his family attends this flash mob.

It's nearly 200 members I've gathered from this medical center including surgeons,nurses and patients etc.

But I need 800 more!

It's 202 including Karl and Madeleine.

Russell should participate in this event.

"Nick!We must prepare the costumes required for 1000 members" I ordered.

"Sure" Nick assured me.

After twenty days:-

"Water bottles?" I yelled.

"Checked" Nick yelled.

"T-shirts"?

"Checked".

"Pamphlets"?

"Checked".

"Wrist bands"?

"Checked".

"Nick! It's 10:30 a.m.We must start now" I warned Nick after checking my wrist watch on left hand.

"Ric!Your breathe gets heavier.Are you ok?" Nick placed his palm on my forehead.

"Oh come on Nick.I'm alright.Just I'm tense about flash mob" I tried to ignore Nick.

Expectation you folks love this chapter.If you had any inquiries I'm glad to unravel them.Please give me your favors through your votes and give your important proposals through the comments.They'll truly help me in building up a remarkable work.