"I don't know. I mean, I know what I want but I don't want to pressure you into something you don't want to. Besides, I was hoping our dinner would make things clearer."

"Do you really want to go out after everything you went through?"

"Of course. But if you don't want to, I understand."

"I would love to." April smiled.

" April smiled

***

Rebekah was in her bedroom talking with Stefan about how much she hated what was going on with April.

"I mean, it's not enough her having a dad who tortured her friends, she now needs to make a deal with her dad that basically is either she goes to like with someone she has issues with and still is trying to process everything he did or making her friends suffer with vervain in their water. It's so awful! And I can't believe at first Kol, Elena and Elijah were trying to make a decision for her. They clearly don't know what's like to have someone making their decisions for them and making them feel like prisoners..." Rebekah said upset, deep down appreciating Stefan being such a good listener.

"Thankfully, you were there to make them see they were making a mistake and I know it's not fair for April having to choose what to do about the deal but... you need to trust her and be there for her." Stefan said calmly and Rebekah smiled to him.

" Stefan said calmly and Rebekah smiled to him

"Thank you, Stefan. For everything... You've been incredible with me and I don't know how to thank you." Rebekah whispered and hugged him.

Once they broke the hug, they rest their foreheads on the other's forehead, enjoying the warmth of being so close to each other, Stefan enjoying having her arms wrapped around his neck and Rebekah enjoying having Stefan's strong arms wrapped around her waist, holding her tightly and pulling her closer to him.

Rebekah brushed her nose slightly on his, making him look at her lips with desire and her closing her eyes, enjoying being so close to him.

Stefan was starting to lose control over his desires and pressed her against the wall, wrapping her legs around his waist, grabbing her by her tights, making her mom softly

"Bex, you're driving me crazy..." Stefan groaned, making her moan again. "How do you expect me to control myself when you are so beautiful, smart, kind and sexy...? It's torture to be around you and not kiss you."

"Why don't you ask me to go out for a date, then?" Rebekah said, getting away from his grip.

"I thought you needed time and space..." Stefan whispered.

"So...? It's not like I'm saying I want to get married right away." Rebekah said. "Take me out for dinner and we see how things go..."