Chapter Nineteen

Thanks again guys so much over 200 views, I believe it's now over 290 :0 I can't believe it I'm shocked. I never would have thought I would get this many views or follows :D So again thanks so so much, don't forget to comment, follow, vote and please enjoy this special chapter :) Also if you guys were wondering this chapter is kinda between chapter thirteen and fourteen :D

~ Special Chapter ~

"Destiny Anne Rose, come right down here young lady," my dad calls from downstairs somewhere. Oh no and he used my full name, this wasn't good. Couldn't I just ask for a nice calm Sunday afternoon, writing and updating my chapters on Wattpad. I guess not.

"Coming," I call, I close my laptop and make my way to my door. When my phone beeps on the dresser letting me know that I've gotten a message. I wonder who that could be, I quickly grab it off my dresser and open the message up.

Matt: Hey Girly ;)

Me: What do you want this time Matty ;)

He knew I hated the nickname girly, and I knew he hated Matty.

Matt: I hate that nickname :/

Me: I hate that nickname too :/

Matt: Fine we're even then XD

Me: :P

I wait for him to reply, he was writing.

"Destiny Anne Rose," yells my father this time. Ops I may have forgotten about that. I quickly close my door and ran down the stairs. Beep. I look down at my phone to see I had a new message.

Matt: I wanna know where Hunter is

Me: Why would I know where he is?

Why would he ask me that, it's not like he's my boyfriend or anything. Hunter had rights to be wherever he wants to be.

Matt: I have a feeling you know where he is :P

Me: ... Well I don't :/

Matt: Well I do ;)

"Destiny An..." my father starts yelling again, before he could continue. I put my phone in my jumper pocket and race into the lounge room. I blink as I see the five people standing or sitting down in the room. Felix was sitting down in one of the two bean bags in the corner, a small smile on his face. I see Hayden leaning against the wall, close to the window, wearing a frown, his eyebrows were also knitted. My mum was sitting down on the lounge, her face was calm and all smiles. But my dad was another story, he was more like red in the face, angry. I finally turned my eyes to the fifth and last person in the room. Leaning up against the opposite wall to my older brother and father, his dark hair in his eyes, he looks up as I stop at the doorway. It's than that I remember what I was wearing, just some leggings, and an over sized jumper that I borrowed off Hayden and hadn't returned. Don't get me started with my hair, it was wet and frizzy, so I had put it in a fuzzy bun at the top of my head. Let's just say, this was not my most wonderful dressed moments alright. Hunter stares at me, his face going to the side a tiny bit, a grin on his face. Oh dear lord, he better not be checking me out in this, and with my family in the same room. Dude do you want a death wish or something, cause if you keep staring at me like that, that's what is gonna happen.

"Hmm hmm," says my mother, smiling at me then glancing at Hunter, Hayden and my dad.

"Hi sis," says Felix smiling as he sees me. I give him a small smile than turn my attention to the matter of hand. What the hell was Hunter doing here, I thought Matt knew where he was. Unless, unless Matt knew he was here all along.

"Darling," my mum starts, coming over and hugging me, I return the hug. What was this all about, someone tell me something please. I'm one confused person.