Chapter Eleven

"So what did you get up to on the weekend Annabelle?" I ask smiling, as I watch her face light up and her cheeks flush a little.

"Oh Destiny, it was so wonderful," she says dreamily. As I smile, looking across at her. I couldn't help but imagine her as a princess, long blond hair and the big blue eyes, it was like she was talking about her Prince Charming.

"He was so handsome and hot, we ended up studying art together and than he showed me some of his drawings. Did I tell you he is an artist, and very talented too," she says smiling across at me.

"Yes you did," I say giggling along with her. We were at her locker, filling in time before the bell went for class.

"I love the drawing of the sunset he did," she says shyly, I giggle at how happy she was. It was like she had won a million dollars or something. Something caught my eye and I look behind Annabelle to see Jordan or at least I think that's Jordan, he looked similar to the picture Annabelle had showed me. Jordan gives me a small smile and wave, I wave back smiling. Annabelle frowns at my sudden hand gesture and turn around to see Jordan. I glance at Jordan to see that he had a huge smile on his face as Annabelle runs to him and hugs him. Wow they were already into the hugging stage, they had only known each other a few weeks right.

"Well someone looks happy," I jump at the sudden voice in my ear.

"Hunter," I yell at him, poking my finger into his chest.

"You are going to be the death of me," I state but I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my face. By the looks of it Hunter was also having a hard time keeping a straight face.

"Don't I get a hug too," he whines, glancing at my friend that was still in a tight embrace. You would think they haven't seen each other in years not a couple of hours. I turn back around and shake my head. No way was I putting myself into that situation like yesterday, I blush at the mere thought of it.

"Why are you blushing?" Hunter asks grinning down at me. I was about to say something probably stupid but I was saved by the bell. Thank the lords.

"Saved by the bell Destiny," he says winking at me, I blush more, and his grin widens.

"Guess we better get to class, what do you say," he says pointing down the hallway. I turn to look for Annabelle and Jordan but they were already gone in the crowd of students.

"I guess so," I say heading to the edges of the hall, it was easier to get past the students that way but I guess Hunter had other plans.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear him behind me, I stop frowning.

"To class," I say stupidly, even pointing door the hallway. I noticed that some students had stopped and were starring at us. Oh lord deep breathes Destiny, it's alright just breathe.

"I know that but why not walk in the middle of the students?" he says as he stands in the middle of the hall. I notice that the kids that are still walking, go around him. It's than that I remember we were from different groups, he was the popular one and I was a nobody.

"Earth to Destiny," Hunter say waving his arms in front of me. I blink and look up at him, did I space out again. I glance around to see that most students had gone, only a few remained. Yep I blanked out.

"Ops," I say quietly, Hunter grins.

"I guess we'll be late for class," he says smiling, as he looks down at me. Oh no if I was late to class, and my uncle found out I would probably be dead this time. The first time I was lucky, but how much luck can a girl like me get. I decide to break the 'no running rule,' and start running down the hall. I hear Hunter right behind me, I slow down as I come up to the closed door in front of me. What was I gonna use for my excuse of why I was late. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like, 'I'm sorry miss, but I zoned out but I ran here.' Yeah that wasn't going to cut it. Hunter seems to understand what I was thinking, stepping in front of me, he opened the door and walked in. I whimper and walk in right behind him, standing so close to him, all I good smell was his deodorant. I probably looked like a little lost lamb, standing right behind him.