38m

He ran his fingers through my hair, we simply laid with each other in bed. Our legs tangled together, his arm under my neck. His body hovering over me, as he smiled at me. His fingers dancing across the lines of my face.

He leaned closer, stealing my breath as he captured my lips. Again, and again, and again, until I felt dizzy. Dante chuckled at me, his thumb brushing over my lips. I grinned back at him, pressing my forehead against his chest.

"You're acting too cute, I'm trying to control myself here but you're making it very hard." Dante spoke huskily in my ear, nibbling at it causing me to let out a loud laugh. "I missed you." He flushed my body against his, breathing me in as he coddles his face between my neck.

I felt like I mattered again. I felt complete again.

Not entirely worthless, I couldn't because in his eyes I was something important. I had to be, why else would he be this gentle to me?

Dante soon fell asleep on top of me, his head on my chest sleeping soundly. My finger lose themselves in his golden brown hair, twirling pieces of the smooth silk around my finger.

All the doubt I had before has washed away now that I was back in his arms.

Dante places the plate of food in front of me. Three meat balls in a clean white bowl. I smelled the caramelized onions that had been pressed into the form of a meatball baked and then simmered into a pan with other ingredients.

"Thank you." I smiled as Dante pleased bread in the middle of the table. Followed by two wine glasses.

"You're very welcome." Dante said sarcastically, a smirk on his lips as he sat down. His hair tied up in a knot, he wore a simple navy blue tee-shirt and Nike sweat-shorts.

Our conversation came quickly, and I beamed brighter and brighter as I made Dante chuckle or laugh loudly with the jokes or comments I made. Our conversation flowed endlessly and easily.

"You and Florence have become good friends." Dante mentions, putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it. I bite gently down on my lip, sucking on it.

"Yes, she's great. She's already done so much for me. I don't know how I'll pay her back." I spoke fondly of her. Dante's eyes shined down on the necklace that my fingers touched.

"...and who-" Someone knocked on the door, interrupting him.

I stood up and walked over to the front of the loft, opening up the door to see Rush. I smiled at him as our eyes met. "Hey Havana, just checking in. How're you holding up?" He asked stepping inside as I gave him room to do so.

"I'm doing good, thank you. Actually, Dante-" Arms snaked around my waist, tugging me into a hard body I know too well.

I watched Rush as he suddenly dropped a shutter over his face, his easy going nature turning into his professional serious look. "Mr. Valmont." Dante greeted, Rush bowed his head slightly to acknowledge Dante.

"Mr. Moreau, I didn't know you'd be back yet." Rush said, I thought it was innocent, but Dante thought just the opposite.

Dante chuckled coldly, "Oh, did you? Well, I'd be a fool to stay any longer away from my girl." It was embarrassing, how much I got happy from that. I bit down my smile.

"Rush, have you eaten dinner yet?" Dante tightens his grip on me as I ask. I look up at Dante with a frown, he glances at me but looks back towards Rush.

"Thank you for asking but I ate already." Rush says, "Goodnight. Oh-Congratulations Mr. Moreau. Tell Mrs. Moreau I said congrats as well."

And just like that the bubble I was in had been popped. I knew people thought of me as stupid. Or naive, or stupid and naive. But I just couldn't escape. As I stare into his eyes, as he touches me softly. The way he understands me and talks to me. I felt as though I could never get this somewhere else.

Dante cups my cheeks in both hands, his thumb brushing against my check bone, and then my lips. Our eyes are locked on one another, his thumb slips into my mouth and I wrap my lips around it.

He smirks at me, removing his thumb and putting his tongue in my mouth instead. He gently took off the cardigan, and then my Levi's. He kissed my hipbones as they appeared once the Levi's were off. Dante faces seemed in pain as he noticed how skinny I've become. "Baby-I'm-" He struggled with his words.

I smiled softly, my hand gliding across his cheek. He pressed his cheek against my stomach. He littered kisses all over my body. A tight knot of bliss forms in my belly as Dante's kisses reach lower. His teeth grabbing into my panties and pulling them off, pushing me on the bed. He gently stroked my legs with his fingers, and lifts them on his shoulders.

My hips raise to meet his tongue as it sweeps against my most sensitive part of my body. Dante's eyes watch me as he suddenly turns relents with his low strokes of his tongue, diving into me deep.

Our fingers lock together as he makes me release. He was swift to take off his own clothes. We were in love. And we wanted to connect in the deeper way we have before dozens and dozens of times. I sit up and meet him in the middle, my arms wrapping around his neck as I pull him in for a kiss. My hands slowly dragging down and taking ahold of his hard dick.

I pump my hand back in forth with languid movements that have Dante softly moaning into my mouth. His lips parted against my own.

He kissed my neck and let out a raspy quivering voice as he pressed his member inside me. "I love you," He rasped as he moved inside and out of me, turning my brain into mush. My fingers trembled as I dug my fingers into his back.

I kissed his shoulder, and sucked and bit at his neck and collarbone. I let out a sharp gasp as he suddenly hit a spot, I arched my back. My nipple being taken into his mouth. And sucked on the skin around it.

Our eyes connected, both hazy and dark with lust or love or something in between. We both unraveled that ball of bliss together. After making love to each other for the first time.

hey guys!!! hope you like this chapter pls leave a vote and one itty bitty comment lmfao

hey guys!!! hope you like this chapter pls leave a vote and one itty bitty comment lmfao. I'm planning on having a few more chapters of foreign!!! omg like it's almost done!!! I hope you guys like it. Love you all