˙ʎloɥɔuɐlǝW

The trial finished,leaving people into despair.Despair is what we needed..but it's also affecting Shuichi..I need to keep him safe from these people.He can't die..like he said.I can't die,why should he die either?I decided to fall asleep in his room again,and i told him I'll be going there often.He let me,because he's so nice..I just love him..He's the one for me,and I didn't realize it.I never realized I loved him until he left me.Im stupid,I need to make better decisions.I woke up,at 6:30pm because of Shuichi's alarm.He tried getting up,but I pulled him down with my hugs.

"kokichi..its time to..get..up.."He fell asleep in my arms.

Cute.

————————————————————

We finally woke up,Shuichi woke me up.He was smiling at me because I think he enjoyed the cuddling.

"Good morning Kokichi!"He said smiling.

"Good morning Shuichi."I smile at him.

I get up,and look at the floor for a few seconds.Waiting for Shuichi to say something.He didn't say anything,so I turn around.He was changing,he seemed embarrassed at me look at him with no pants and no shirt on,but I didn't seem to care.My face felt hot..but I liked it.I want to play with his feelings..

"Shuichi,you look really cute y'know.."

"Huh?!"He turned to me shocked at what I just said.

His face was red and he was almost done changing.

"I said you look cute,and it's true!"

"..thank you Kokichi.."He was to embarrassed to compliment me back.

But that was okay,at least he felt better now.He wasn't falling into despair anymore.I only have to care about him,and I think Kaede?Well,Kaede is his friend..so I have to.But I guess if she gets in my way I'll execute her.

I walked out with Shuichi and grabbed his hand.Shuichi was confused why I was acting this way.But he excepted it,so we walked into the hallway holding hands,met Kaede holding hands,and when to the cafeteria still holding hands.He accepted the fact I wanted to be closer with him.So he let me keep holding his hand.

————————————————————

Kokichi keeps getting close to me..But it's making me happy?..A sudden urge of..well..this feeling..of despair..Almost attacked me..I remember a disease..called the despair disease..That's what Maki fell into..also Tsumugi..I almost fell into that disease..But,Kokichi..He makes me feel..happy...Wait..why am I thinking about him?!Im with Kaede right now..we should be talking normally..No..How could we be talking normally now?!Yesterday we just saw three dead people..How could we be talking normally...

Huh?

"Shuichi?"..It was Kokichi,he poked my face.

I was dazing off while staring at the ground.

"A-Ah.."I flinched and turned my head to him.

"Yes Kokichi?"My face was kind of red..I felt embarrassed just dazing off..

"Are you alright?..I was talking with Kaede and wanted to check on you..You  look like you were dazing off..Could it be...you're thinking about me?"He had a grin on his face.

"W-what?!N-No I was just..Nevermind.."My face felt hot..

"Why are you so red Shuichi?.."Kaede turned to my direction.

"W-well..I was just..F-forget about it.."I lowered my hat down and tried to cover my blush.

"Anyways..I was thinking maybe we could hang out!..Maybe it could get Are minds off this..killing game.."Kaede lowered her voice at the end.